66e much awaited launch (1 Viewer)

66e

Hey all!

Righty ho now, ye can all calm down, there's enough to go round for everyone! We are delighted to be releasing our debut album 'Fall down seven times, stand up eight' on Jan 28th. Details are:

Whelan's, Dublin
Friday 28th Jan
Special guests Dry County + Delorentos
Doors @ 8
Admin 10

The album will be available in the usual places, tower, road, etc.

Aswel as playing:

29th Jan - Tower instore, Dublin, 6pm
2nd Feb - Auntie Annies, Belfast
3rd Feb - Rosin Dubh, Galway
4th Feb - High Stool, Limerick
9th Feb - UCD Campus
+ a Cork date to be announced soon.

Check out the music on the website + remember fashionably late is so last season!

66e

We are pleased to anounce that Thumped favourites Panda Kopanda are completing the Belfast line up.

And Angel (pronouced ang-hell) a pretty cool band from France are also playing the Roisin Dubh gig.

Believe me the album is worth buying for the artwork alone.

Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding....

Damon_Kind said:
Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding. Eat the pudding....

fuck me thats a lot of pudding! i'll be the fat guy in seven.

back off warchild, seriously.

moc said:
really looking forward to this. cant wait to see dry county too, great tunes and their site is fucking brilliant.

I agree, working on 66e album splash page at the moment - unfortunately (fortunately for me though) I got called into work for the next few days - will be up by Monday though, I schwear.

spady said:
I agree, working on 66e album splash page at the moment - unfortunately (fortunately for me though) I got called into work for the next few days - will be up by Monday though, I schwear.

The album has just spun to a stop on its first rotation in my stereo.

It was an incredible rotation.
Round we go again...
Fair fucks.
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back