6 pack tour (2 Viewers)

spot number one is out the back of all our respective parents' houses for a smoke, while our dads fall asleep and mums start packaging the leftover turkey in tinfoil. spot number two, somewhere in town after a youth gone wild style obstacle course dash across the suburbs of dublin.

YouTube - skid row - youth gone wild

i will! i'm home on friday afternoon. hairy mac is back friday late. will probably head over to meet him at thomas's gaff to read KOTSP7 and smoke rollies while talking shite in a hammed up culchie accent.

every time i see
jillface is NSFW
i read it as jillface is NSBM
for some reason

i will! i'm home on friday afternoon. hairy mac is back friday late. will probably head over to meet him at thomas's gaff to read KOTSP7 and smoke rollies while talking shite in a hammed up culchie accent.

every time i see
jillface is NSFW
i read it as jillface is NSBM
for some reason

you mean you're not tempted to crash the thumped party and hang out in the eirecorner? probably for the best.
i hope i get to see you when you're here!

hmm. i'll have to liaise with the other half, he's getting in about 11 or so. he always has a better idea than anything i suggest anyway.
rofl tmi ttfn etc.

i have a busy day saturday, gotta hit hmv and waterstones for some glossy nondescript impersonal presents.
kthxbuh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back