• Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
I think i have 24 hours bad luck, since about 10 last night everything I've tried to do has gone tits up. first my dog took a freaker and destroyed my slippers, then my computer went all skitzy and wouldn't let me send something for hours which I needed for this morning in work. Then on arriving in work I went into the admin office where I NEVER go and spilled a full coffee all over the computer/telephone and into a colleague's(who i don't know very well) handbag. Luckily no harm was done but i did have to go to class covered in coffee and smelling rotten. then i couldn't get the lock of the classroom door opened and looked like a total fucking moron on front of my students.

So what i really wanna know is where can I find (a) A genie (b) a leperchaun or (c) A shotgun, to end this madness.

hey everybody?

guy_hug_emoticon.gif

can we have this hug added to the smilies?

aw man. That sucks. I usually wear really dark clothes to work but today I was wearing a light grey dress so I was covered in stains too. could this be a sign we should turn away from coffee?

aw man. That sucks. I usually wear really dark clothes to work but today I was wearing a light grey dress so I was covered in stains too. could this be a sign we should turn away from coffee?

talk about 2 + 2 =5 !

give up clothes ... or work

Anyone ever gone into work, sat at their desk, began shaking up their morning yop only to have it explode all over their cacks, making it look like you've jipped all over yourself/been jipped all over?

Anyone ever gone into work, sat at their desk, began shaking up their morning yop only to have it explode all over their cacks, making it look like you've jipped all over yourself/been jipped all over?
i only had my first yop the other day...but i do drink tomato juice in the morning. the other day it spilled in my lap and made it look like i was having my monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back