2009 Best of thread? (1 Viewer)

Bohs punks is working his hole off at the minute so work away without me folks, i'll join in when i have the time. i'm sure you could compile all the catogories from what people posted other years and just add in a The John rambo missing in action 2009 reward for Gazzer and tommy rash for their glasgow shenanigans

ah now thats what happens when ya fuck with the tradition some main boarder sneaks in the back door and gets it all wrong.
its a best of thread. not the best thread of,
but you can put a best thread of in your best of thread if ya get me.:)
conor save us
and someone lock that door.

ah now thats what happens when ya fuck with the tradition some main boarder sneaks in the back door and gets it all wrong.
its a best of thread. not the best thread of,
but you can put a best thread of in your best of thread if ya get me.:)
conor save us
and someone lock that door.

and that was a joke, you know those things than people find funny? like a fisherman sinking his own boat and blaming it on gun wielding commandos, if ya get me.:)

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

and that was a joke, you know those things than people find funny? like a fisherman sinking his own boat and blaming it on gun wielding commandos, if ya get me.:)

oh really wouldn't have got that sure i have no sense of humour .we actually do refer to ye as main boarders and i was actually very serious about a cyberspace door between the main board and eirecore
and that smilely face i put in i could see how that would be taken up wrong.

anyway did anyone see where i put that "cancled due to been to serious and no craic" stamp ive a pass to revoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back