2004...non stop gigs? (1 Viewer)

Liiadain said:
.|..|

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|
i paid €21 quid for a haunted ticket last year purely to see s.g. and did not regret it for a second. anyone heard the new record???

prefared december. have you heard there cd- lament configuration?
fuckin class.|..|

and besides all these excellent gigs here there's: sick of it all/ most precious blood /bleding through feb( in UK), beecher/norma jead& d-rail feb(uk)/ throwdown/ bleeding through(again)& 18visions???? may(uk)

xsteox said:
prefared december. have you heard there cd- lament configuration?
fuckin class.|..|

nein
i only know them from the split with unite and i thought unite wiped the floor with them...

most precious blood you say..... despite the "drugs are for sluts and losers" t-shirt they're still .|..| .|..| .|..| so they are... don't know if i'd like to see em in england tho.

Drugs ARE for sluts and losers.. skateboarding is the sport of kings.. amen.

is that sex guy a homophobe. i think the homosexual aspect of a band is what makes the band. but still how can you mix up a hardcore band with emo? not that i wouldn't listen to them if they were emo, so long as they were good old fashioned gay emo that is.

spuded said:
oh and if you have short hair, stay at home, tut tut
oh yeah?? it was the longhairs who took the beating at nile though, wasn't it? they'll not venture out again so quickly :cool:

stop fucking talking about hair lenght please.. it's rediculous.

did i not just fucking ask you to stop talking about hair.
At least hair lenght, it's pathetic.

What kind of conditioner does everyone use??
I use a generic dunnes stores one, they test it on animals but at least the Transplants aren't in the ad, I love the feel of freshly conditioned hair (my own).

l'oreal i believe, no rapping just the piano part from one of their songs - I think it's the one about heroin.

the strange guy said:
I'm a homophobe. Arachnophobes are paralysed by fear if they see a spider in their bath. If I saw some gay lad in my bath when I was taking a piss, I'd shit a brick.
you sound like you've had some experience in the matter oliver, please do tell!

rape the drummer said:
is that sex guy a homophobe. i think the homosexual aspect of a band is what makes the band. but still how can you mix up a hardcore band with emo? not that i wouldn't listen to them if they were emo, so long as they were good old fashioned gay emo that is.
i'm more of a homo-sceptic. that's a joke by the way, it'd be like me saying "oh deary me, is this guy encouraging me to sexually assault tony mc carroll?!?"
i'm the fuck up outta here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back