2002 MIM Fender Strat (1 Viewer)

simi

strat 001.jpg
2002 Fender Strat, Made In Mexico. Black on black, with a Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard. 21 medium-jumbo frets. Humbucker at bridge, single coils in center and neck positions. Fender Vintage floating tremelo (6 screw). Retro-fitted with Gotoh tuners - 2 of these have lost their back covers-this in no way affects their working properly, I've never bothered to replace them but it'll be an easy fix if you want to.
strat 009.jpg
8 years old, this Strat has been gigged, and shows it, with the scuffmarks and dings you would expect - I've tried to show these in the pictures. But, a real player's guitar, lovely "c" profile neck, and with the unusually large frets for this model, a real pleasure to play. It's recently been fitted with a set of Super250s.

€450 ONO - Cash preferred, unless you have something particularly exciting to swap (Like a JC120!).Comes with a Fender gig bag. I can deliver in or around Dublin, if you'd like to try it out first, or for further details and photos, feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back