2000 STRONG (Wickla Hardcore from the late 90's) (1 Viewer)

I mainly remember the crowd going apeshit to 2000 Strong in Slatterys, some guy with a very bloody nose and lots of those US hardcore roundhouse kicks going on, was great.

deadly. used to love this shit! some of the songs sound very different to what i remember of them on the cd/demo years ago..were they re recorded?
i remember gettin a very bloody nose in slatterys..think it was when yiz played a cro mags cover..bit of a fuzzy memory though.. it was about 12 years ago!

deadly. used to love this shit! some of the songs sound very different to what i remember of them on the cd/demo years ago..were they re recorded?
i remember gettin a very bloody nose in slatterys..think it was when yiz played a cro mags cover..bit of a fuzzy memory though.. it was about 12 years ago!

Ah yes that's the gig I remember then too, wasn't it a cover of Agnostic Front's tune 'crucified'

pretty sure the lads used to do both agnostic front and cro mags covers. cro-mags cover was "sign of the times" if memory serves me correctly.

Ah yes that's the gig I remember then too, wasn't it a cover of Agnostic Front's tune 'crucified'
not to be a complete oi! geek but agnostic fronts "crucified" is originally by IRON CROSS. i thought it was hard times by the cro mags but like i said..12 years ago!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back