100 greatest film quotes.. (1 Viewer)

i also also forgot

"whats with this fucking tie business. CIA got you pushing too many pencils"

"Sicilians are great liars. The best. We have generations..of..great liars in our family. My own father was the world heavyweight champion..of Sicilian liars. And he taught me...that a man has sixteen different..behaviors and mannerisms that give him away when he's lying. A woman's got twenty, but anyway....and if you know these like the back of your own hand,....they beat lie detectors all to hell."

--------

"Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant."

--------

"Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse..quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse.......wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter..and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse."

--------

"Women. Nothing surprises me Chip, except your late mother. Who'da thought Selina had a brain to damage. Bottom line, she tries to blackmail me, I'll drop her out a higher window. Meantime, I got better fish to fry."

--------

You've got a lot of repressed feelings, don't you, Friday? Must be what keeps your hair up.

Well, Muzz, I guess it's just you, and... and me... and your balls... and this drawer.

I don't care what undercover rock you crawled out from, there's a dress code for detectives in Robbery-Homicide. Section 3-605.10.20.22.24.26.50.70.80. It specifies: clean shirt, short hair, tie, pressed trousers, sports jacket or suit, and leather shoes, preferably with a high shine on them.

both from the same movie:

"just because you're a faggot doesn't mean you're an asshole."

"Do you think about girls?" "Are you kidding!? I want to get into a good school."

ms.b.haven said:
:confused: XXX - it sounds like something Vin Diesel would say
don't tell me you don't know what that's from!!!

noooooooooo and it's driving me nuts

please tell me

plug said:
both from the same movie:

"just because you're a faggot doesn't mean you're an asshole."

"Do you think about girls?" "Are you kidding!? I want to get into a good school."

don't tell me you don't know what that's from!!!

you could call it the art of fighting without fighting

We're reckless arrogant stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just wanna shit on everything. Pussies may think that they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy crazy world. But I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit.

funniest dialogue in a puppet movie ever.

What about:

"Five years, he hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal - the only place he knew it would be safe - up his ASS... the way your father looked at it, he be DAMNED if any slope was gonna get his greasy hands.." etc etc (roughly)

And: "I haven't killed [bang] anybody [bang bang] since 1984"

avernus said:
"Sicilians are great liars. The best. We have generations..of..great liars in our family. My own father was the world heavyweight champion..of Sicilian liars. And he taught me...that a man has sixteen different..behaviors and mannerisms that give him away when he's lying. A woman's got twenty, but anyway....and if you know these like the back of your own hand,....they beat lie detectors all to hell."

--------

"Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant."

--------

"Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse..quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse.......wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter..and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse."

--------

"Women. Nothing surprises me Chip, except your late mother. Who'da thought Selina had a brain to damage. Bottom line, she tries to blackmail me, I'll drop her out a higher window. Meantime, I got better fish to fry."

--------

Michael Keaton deserves a mention aswell:

"Well I hope you're happy, bozo, because you just missed your chance to cover the world."
"......Well you wanna know fucking what? I don't really fucking care. You wanna fucking why? COS I DON'T LIVE IN THE FUCKING WORLD I LIVE IN NEW YORK FUCKING CITY SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF [click]"

ratmonkey said:
And

"There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man."

And

"You're one ugly motherfucker."

"DILLON! YOU SONOFABITCH!"

"Only way outta here's that valley to the East. And I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog"

"What happened to you Dillon? You used to be someone I could trust."
"I woke up. Why don't you."

"We're a rescue team, nat assassins!"

"Knock-knock"

"CAMMMM AAANNNN I'MMM HEEEAAARRR KEELLL MEEE DOOO EEETT NAAAOOWWWWW!!!!!"
"RANNNNNN, GOOOOOOOOOO, GET TO DA CHAPPPEEERRRRRR!!!!!"

"GEETTTTT TOOO DE CHOPPPPAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Heatseekah Dillon? pretty sophisticated for a bunch of half-assed mountain boys!"

"so you cooked up some bulshit story and dropped us into a meat grindah!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back