02/01/2009 - Doom O'er the Deck III - Altar of Plagues/ Siorai Geimhreadh/ Wretch +2 (1 Viewer)

FERGLOR

dotdcopy-1.jpg

Altar of Plagues - Twisted Structures Against Preconception
http://www.myspace.com/altarofplagues

Siorai Geimhreadh - Bleak Black Soundscapes
www.myspace.com/sioraigeimhreadh

Wretch - Filth Rott and Despair
http://www.myspace.com/wretchdoom

Refraction - Riff Driven Instrumental Assault
too metal for myspace

Brigantia - A Gloomy Crusade
www.myspace.com/brigantiadoom

Doors at about 7.30 or 8.00 pm
€5

Re: 02/01/2009 - Doom O'er the Deck III - Altar of Plagues/ Siorai Geimhreadh/ Wretch

This will be deadly. I look forward to finally seeing Wretch and bullying Mackle into buying me pints

Re: 02/01/2009 - Doom O'er the Deck III - Altar of Plagues/ Siorai Geimhreadh/ Wretch

I'll be away for this unfortunately. I'll have to check out Brigantia soon though. Heard great things about them from Tob. Jamie, you'll have to lead the Doom Dance Brigade this time, do us proud!

I'll be away for this unfortunately. I'll have to check out Brigantia soon though. Heard great things about them from Tob. Jamie, you'll have to lead the Doom Dance Brigade this time, do us proud!

Do us proud indeed :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can't wait for this. First gig in ages and the first gig with our new drummer! Though we only have about 15 minutes worth of music.....!ninjaaaa

Jamie you've no chance!

Yeah should be a great laugh as always, the bands might be alright too.

Should be a decent buzz alright . There'll be a few stalls etc on the night too hopefully

brigantia are amazing, we always stick em on down here in waterford, im defo gunna have to come along and get in a mess for this, as ive been stuck away for xmas and cant spend any money..

i'm there with the distro. wanna see ALTAR OF PLAGUES.

this coincides nicely with my re-doomening, after months of french gypsy jazz, 70s hipster folk, and wanky noise. i wonder if there's an algebraic expression for fluctuations in musical preference.

unfortunately Brigantia have had to pull out. Replacement(if any) will be announced as soon as i get it sussed out

i'm there with the distro. wanna see ALTAR OF PLAGUES.

actually there will be no distro there if anyone want's records from me just let me know.

actually there will be no distro there if anyone want's records from me just let me know.

heh. change my mind again. there will be distro at tomorrows gig.:heart:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CELESTE - pessimiste lp [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ANGSTZUSTAND - malen nach zahlen lp

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GRINDING HALT - Sprookjeshof lp[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ICOS - fragments of sirens 2xlp

Please, also will you be getting in copy's of Asunder-works will come undone on vinyl again?

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

heh. change my mind again. there will be distro at tomorrows gig.:heart:

D'oh, took so long with copy/pasting/myspacing missed this:eek:

thx xsteox. no plans for getting more asunder lp's they are way too expensive.

sweet.looking forward to picking up the new Sadness Of Noise releases.

this is going to be an expensive evening...make sure you keep me that new Wolfbrigade album Skub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back