€35??? (1 Viewer)

Battles and the mars volta are both bollox. The Ex would have been cheap at double the price but I'm not sure how they sound with a new singer. Bottom line is it's a non essential, It's not like U:mack just upped the price of insulin. If you're into all of the three foreign bands then you would have spent at least €15 on seeing one of them so your saving yourself a tenner on going to this. Bottle of Tully plus ticket = €55, not that bad.

he s putting on propagahndi and strike anywhere for 18 euro which is fuckin great price,Timo s put on a lot of deadly bands over the years so i wouldnt get too miffed about a one off celebrateory gig!!!!!!!

he s putting on propagahndi and strike anywhere for 18 euro which is fuckin great price,Timo s put on a lot of deadly bands over the years so i wouldnt get too miffed about a one off celebrateory gig!!!!!!!

Indeed and it's not like Timo is cashing in and making a fortune out the other gig like.

a true statement indeed, have been attending timos gigs for donkeys (and hope b4 that)

as i said, was checking gigs for that night and saw mars volta and the ex/battles were 35, maybe venues are more expensive in dec.

anyway, after all that drink on sat, plus gaz drank my 2 litres of JD, i'll be hibernating for a while!

The easiest way to back out of this thread Derek is...

"It's not a fucking Punk gig so why the hell would I pay €35??"

:angryishsmilieslipsinhere:

Don't fucking talk to me about that bottle of JD.

In the doghouse as a result.And I was only just out of the cunting place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back