Positively - Irish Thrash/Hardcore documentary (1 Viewer)

Anyone have any records/demos/tapes or know where I might find some? I know it's probably a slim chance, but sure you never know.

The 88 demo is on youtube, maybe cotanct whoever put that video up?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's also deadly.

fucking stunning! what a fuckin blast from the past... thats gotta be baldoyle youth club, right? jayo should form another band

I believe meat demonstrated the correct dancing technique in Galway not too long ago

I knew that would be brought up...
I was only havin' a laugh bout the dancin lads....

Just watched the second youtube clip there. Some cool stuff on it. I know that Galway had a decent thrash/mosh scene in the late 80's early 90's too. The biggest band around were a band called the Moshpotatoes.

I knew that would be brought up...
I was only havin' a laugh bout the dancin lads....

Just watched the second youtube clip there. Some cool stuff on it. I know that Galway had a decent thrash/mosh scene in the late 80's early 90's too. The biggest band around were a band called the Moshpotatoes.

there was an awesome all day punk and thrash gig in galway in 1988.. the warwick I think? loads of dublin bands, thermo nuclear's/ not our world/ visual agression / diabollix, not our world's second gig I think? I can't remember the names of any of the galway bands.. so much fun

fucking stunning! what a fuckin blast from the past... thats gotta be baldoyle youth club, right? jayo should form another band

is jayo still about? don't suppose he's still working in the sweetshop? i haven't seen him since NoMeansNo at the New Inn... I saw Fear of Reason in mcgonagles round about then. i feel old.

and weren't moral crusade / chromatic death the same (ie Mano's) band?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back