BOOM BOOM ROOM CLOSED???? (1 Viewer)

i heard the underage drinking reason too...

i think it should be back open by the Kidd Blunt gig on the 29th

both it and the parnell mooney got hit for underage drinking as far as I know. the guys who own conways are arseholes.

As far as I know it's not for underage drinking in Conways, if anything Conways has a very strict policy on that.
They even threw out some young lads from the gig I was at last week, the sound engineer of all people got them ejected.
I could even venture down and ask the owner as he is one of those hand on bosses.

As far as I know it's not for underage drinking in Conways, if anything Conways has a very strict policy on that.
They even threw out some young lads from the gig I was at last week, the sound engineer of all people got them ejected.
I could even venture down and ask the owner as he is one of those hand on bosses.

the guys downstairs generally were pretty strict alright, Ive seen folks been refused before. but thats what I heard from some of the folks who were involved with the gig that was cancelled on sat

Weird,

Hard to see it was closed for underage drinking, though there has been a younger crowd a times, they've tightened up if anything recently, they new booking form and guidelines are pretty clear about their policy. it's been run well for the last while, one of the better places to play in dublin. hopefully it's sorted soon.

Aye, Joe Curran only took over a wee while ago and he seemed to be doing a great job with it. Hope it's temporary.

Weird,

Hard to see it was closed for underage drinking, though there has been a younger crowd a times, they've tightened up if anything recently, they new booking form and guidelines are pretty clear about their policy. it's been run well for the last while, one of the better places to play in dublin. hopefully it's sorted soon.

i think the problem is with the pub in general rather than the boomboomroom specifically

Hi All,

Joey from The Boom Boom Room here. Just a quick note to address the situation at Patrick Conways Pub/The Boom Boom Room.

The pub was visited by the Gardai on Fri night at closing. The manager and staff were advised that they would not be allowed to reopen the premises until a problem with their license to operate was rectified. I have been advised by the owners of Conways the reason for this is that there has been an objection lodged against the license. It has been explained to me that the license and premises are owned by a number of individuals, and that there is a disagreement regarding the premises amongst themselves.

I have been advised that this is a temporary situation, and that the premises should be re-opened early this week. It has nothing to do with underage drinkers, or any other reasons related to the operation of the pub or venue.

Thanks for the kind words and support The Boom Boom Room has received in this difficult time, including those posted in this thread.

Best Regards,
Joey

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back