who is the hottest boy on thumped? (1 Viewer)

Who is the hottest boy on thumped?

• Total voters

Super Dexta

i can't let this opportunity go. bear with me while i try to figure out what 10 to pick.

edit: roysh. i just picked a kinda random selection of ones i've met, ones i think are hot, and ones who have lots of posts. so no complaining. i'm sure yous are all beautiful in your own ways.

roxy said:
No Billy? It's a bad day for the Gannons! :D
he's there! on top of lorcanzo...

don't make jokes about being on top of lorcanzo, liadain. just don't.

"Yeah, but we are both probably way too hot to be on that poll, we'd ruin it for everyone else and emotionally devestate their egos for life."

No me either :(

Super Dexta said:
i can't let this opportunity go. bear with me while i try to figure out what 10 to pick.

edit: roysh. i just picked a kinda random selection of ones i've met, ones i think are hot, and ones who have lots of posts. so no complaining. i'm sure yous are all beautiful in your own ways.

yeah whatever missy, i know what you are saying...

beauty is only skin deep

but ugly goes all the way too the bone.

edit: no jokes about ugly bones.

Cormcolash said:
Yeah, but we are both probably way too hot to be on that poll, we'd ruin it for everyone else and emotionally devestate their egos for life.
oh yeah, i also based it on people knowing what these people look like... i'd say nearly no-one except me knows what you look like, thusly, you might not get voted for and your stunning good looks wouldn't get the recognition they deserve. that's right.

brianMy Remorse said:
yeah whatever missy, i know what you are saying...

beauty is only skin deep

but ugly goes all the way too the bone.

edit: no jokes about ugly bones.

Aye but have you looked in a mirror lately? I feel obliged to follow that comment with a "yeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooo".

Cormcolash said:
Yeah, but we are both probably way too hot to be on that poll, we'd ruin it for everyone else and emotionally devestate their egos for life.

I know youre right, but it still pangs in my chest.

Cormcolash said:
Aye but have you looked in a mirror lately? I feel obliged to follow that comment with a "yeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooo".

im not sure what thats supposed to mean.. you and your weird terminator talk.. so ill guess you were drinking a saucer of milk! meow!

mm now who to vote for... gay loving time...

I've met all but 2 of those if my maths is correct.....given the day I've had I'd say it's incorrect but sure.. I sez to meself - best pick one of the married ones for the craic.

Sanky - you're welcome.

there's nothing to stop all ye poor wounded souls starting another pole with yez all in it, now is there? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back