Who or what is Steve Albino? (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
He posts in the political thread, mostly on Iran and to a lesser extent Iraq.

But it's nearly always links or copy n' paste stuff....he never speaks so to speak........

Is he real? Does anyone know him?
Has he being on Crimeline?
Is he a lovechild of George Galloway???

maybe he's Seelan. remember him? same kinda stuff......

inanyways, maybe ill go listen to some Big Black now. :)

(he must be a fan)

He posts in the political thread, mostly on Iran and to a lesser extent Iraq.

But it's nearly always links or copy n' paste stuff....he never speaks so to speak........

Is he real? Does anyone know him?
Has he being on Crimeline?
Is he a lovechild of George Galloway???
he's a mysterious one alright

there's no such thing

nihilists.jpg

i think he wants to know why you start threads, post links - but rarely contribute your own thoughts on the matter.

nah that's smoke and mirrors.
i think he wants to ask you out on a date. :)

I've gotten a lot of good links to info/ sites (Alternet, Outlaw etc) from reading threads on Thumped so when I come across things that I haven't seen here or that might interest the people reading the politics board i post them up. With the mass of stuff to take in on a daily/weekly basis I'm more interested in seeing what info other people come back with that can develop the subject than throwing out some half formed, unreadable post - I think that these things take time to understand and need a lot of thought and consideration -( for me anyway) so i take the time and it's almost always more interesting to see what other people think.

As for the date, why not, but I'd need to organise a babysitter...

Hi Pete, when did you lose your political conscience? It was the coke and pepsi thing, right? How's Mrs Pete doing?

Wasn't dissing ya, I basically have the same views as you, I am just a curious fuck and it seemed a good thread to do but now it's moved back here it's as they say "counter productive"

But you can PM me any details that I may find interesting....
such as what area ur from, age, your thoughts, sports interests (well footy)
If Lala is as sexy as her posting etc etc

I've gotten a lot of good links to info/ sites (Alternet, Outlaw etc) from reading threads on Thumped so when I come across things that I haven't seen here or that might interest the people reading the politics board i post them up. With the mass of stuff to take in on a daily/weekly basis I'm more interested in seeing what info other people come back with that can develop the subject than throwing out some half formed, unreadable post - I think that these things take time to understand and need a lot of thought and consideration -( for me anyway) so i take the time and it's almost always more interesting to see what other people think.

As for the date, why not, but I'd need to organise a babysitter...

Hi Pete, when did you lose your political conscience? It was the coke and pepsi thing, right? How's Mrs Pete doing?

hal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back