Netanyahu is an awful bollix (1 Viewer)

Always had massive respect for Israeli army refusers. Probably the people I relate to most in the 60 plus years of this conflict.

Fair play to Sprints and Kneecap and Sprints for pulling out of SXSW due to the sponsorship of the event by the US military.

The former aren't going to Austin at all and I'm not sure about the latter and if they're playing unofficial showcases but they aren't going to play the official ones.

Fair play to Sprints and Kneecap and Sprints for pulling out of SXSW due to the sponsorship of the event by the US military.

The former aren't going to Austin at all and I'm not sure about the latter and if they're playing unofficial showcases but they aren't going to play the official ones.

Jaysus, I didn't realise that I did sprints and kneecap and sprints there.

To clarify, kneecap aren't going at all, sprints said they aren't doing the official ones and I'm not sure of the unofficial ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back