POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

oh yeah nearly forgot you can buy tickets at the gate yeah? and

ayayayayyayayayayayyayayayyayayayayayyayayayayayyayayayayayyayayayayyayayyayayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think I'll just get a flagon of Devils Bit, that should do me for Friday.
Ah come on, 1 flagon, jaysus! Their doing cans of stella in the offo near me for 1euro, yes you heard me, 1euro, its fantastic, its only out of date by a month.

that's all well and good stanto, it's no deveney's stonehouse one litre though is it

l_bab906cdadb2267413d0ee7815849ffa.jpg

with all this abundance of alcohol goin around theres no need for me to bring any...i'll jst bring a metal cup and all youz nice young chaps can fill it up.

CHEERS!

I don't think I'll bother with the cider. I just realised that each box of wine I've got equals 4 bottle. So I've eight bottles of wine for three days plus some buckie so probably 10 bottles of wine altogether. Nice.

How long does it take the bus to get from the campsite to Carrick On Shannon on the monday? Apparently the buses start leaving at 10am and theres a bus in Carrick On Shannon at 10:27 that I want to get but I want to know if that is too tight?

so many bands i want to see at this im defo off the beer for the weekend, esp looking forward to mojakka, 1000 drunken nights, coldwar, moutpiece, paranoid visions.

also lookign forward to the collection of complete mongos, freaks and crusties that make irish festivals so special!

cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back