Pet Lamb Appreciation thread (2 Viewers)

Re: Pet Lamb Appreication thread

I really thought this thread was gonna be about someone who bought a pet lamb. One of those feelgood threads that pop-up from time to time...

me too.now i want a pet lamb.
lamb.jpg

weren't they signed to roadrunner? Musta seen them guys 45 times in the early 90's

roadrunner yep, got dropped, yep. then they recorded an amazing album and put it out themselves. see the conection. huh huh?

I still have (and occasionally play) their first demo tape. It's my favorite Pet Lamb music. "Feelie" and "Schizophrenia Rex" are tremendous. 1991. JAYSIS. 15 years almost to the week whence I bumped into them fresh faced longhaired beatniks in the Underground. Good times eh lads??

Nitelights by Dinah Brand (Dylan Lamb) still the best Irish tune I've heard in yrs....

Uh, I think it would be ..

Paranoid From The Neck Down 12" (Blunt)
Spent 12" (Blunt)
Sweaty Handshake CD (Roadrunner)
Black Mask 10" (Roadrunner)
Where Did Your Plans Go 10" (Roadrunner)
Tenderness CD (Blunt)

The Sweaty Handshake album is basically the two 12"'s compiled together with some extra tracks. I think the second Roadrunner 10" was called "Where Did Your Plans Go?" ...... could be wrong on that though. There is also an album they recorded for Roadrunner that was never released called "High Anxiety". There's a 7" also that came free with something that has "The Cleaver" on one side and a cover of Alex Chilton's "Bangkok" on the other. Think that's about it ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back