Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

On this day of PIPA protest I'm reccommending you's grab all the books yis want!

I predict Ireland will be at the vanguard of blocking all the good stuff sooner rather than later.

The top 40 is handy if yer djing a kiddies birthday party!

I started in on the Steve Jobs book using just my lappy,not a very nice experience.Them kindles are the fucking mutts nuts though.Aww yeah

I'm currently reading a book on my Kindle and the odd time reading the same book on my BlackBerry which continues from where I left off on Kindle and vice versa.

Its a minor pleasure, but completely awesome.

Plus the book cost only €1:60 which I happily paid for.

I'm currently reading a book on my Kindle and the odd time reading the same book on my BlackBerry which continues from where I left off on Kindle and vice versa.

Same happens between my iPod and iPad. I have no idea how they do it, but yeah, it's utterly deadly.

Plus the book cost only €1:60 which I happily paid for.

unrelated, but how are you finding the battery life on the blackberry since you installed the kindle app?

unrelated, but how are you finding the battery life on the blackberry since you installed the kindle app?

I have no idea since the Kindle app was one of the first I installed, so I've no barometer.

I've Kobo installed also which is just as good (Cheaper books)

EDIT: But I get about two good days before acharge

Some lad from Pakistan just told me I look great today, entirely Muslim. I think he said "entirely" anyway. That's overstating it wildly but I'll accept the compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back