RETARDED COP-COUCH TOUR OF IRELAND..BOOKING NOW! (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Right, if you want me to come and play a show for you in your home between March 1 and 14 get in touch!!!I'll be charging food and a bed for the night.You can invite your friends if you want I dont mind....

Heres the BLURB....

I am going to tour around Ireland playing shows in fans houses for hospitality because choons is the only currency I have and I need a good laugh and a road trip.So if you would like to take advantage of what I can guarantee will be a highly memorable event and a once in a lifetime opportunity to have me play a full SOLO set in your house get in touch..there are only a limited number of engagements left to fill!

WARNING-SHOW CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTING!!
ADVISORY-I dont do requests

I will be DOCUMENTING my travels for a radio documenary so you'll be required to participate in an interview at some point in the visit(which I'll say will be good craic).
I also will be uploading one song from the show each night to youtube...culminating in the whole finale show being streamed live to the world via the internuts.

FACEBOOK PAGE HERE

See you in your kitchen or living room or whatever you have really....|..|::clef:::heart:!ninjaaaa

RCLIVE.jpg
[/IMG]
RCLIVE.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• RC LIVE!.jpg
    RC LIVE!.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 506
T-Shirts are getting printed 2 moro..should be ready to accept paypal orders in the week ahead..

I'll be accepting whatever you have!

I am gonna call round and rock yer gaf.

Because my shows are tightly choreographed and stage manged productions..once I hit play on the backing tracks theres no break till the walls are dripping sweat

I've fucking millions of them...what are you after?

I'd love to man but unless it's lateish on a friday night or a saturday I can't do gigs from now on outside Dublin.
Well I'll tell ya what...come and do Clonmel with me on the second Friday.....maybe cork the follying night..home Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back