what age are men most beautiful? (1 Viewer)

And I agree re: Born to Run. God amongst men.

Ha! Same age as me apparently.

oh dear oh dear, the future looks bleak

I was just giving an approximate time frame. Usually because 38 year old men have grown into their frame. It can happen earlier in some cases though. If they were of normal weight in their 20's by late 30's you can be sure it's a steady shape. It's the early 30's where that big change happens after the metabolism slows down. Also, all the very thin (in some cases way too thin) men in their 20's finally come into a manly frame instead of the boyish one. The same can be said with hair. Either men have embraced what nature gave him or not and confidence is sexy. Plus grey starts to happen and a bit of salt and pepper on the head or chest is very nice, imho. Around 49+ is when men start to show the damage they've done to themselves over the years. This happens 10-15 years earlier for women. Some remain sexy and others start to fade. Aesthetically men are sexiest from mid-to-late 30's to late 40's.

Well then.

Don't forget, confidence is sexy.

Just like back in school when the arrogant prick got 'all the girls' (who in retrospect you're kind of glad you never went near), people said it'd change when you grew up but, turns out, nah, it doesn't.

bah!

I think I'm gonna go get some work done for once....

no, just give up. Worked for me.

go halves on some of this with me scutter, this could be us, picking up the teh ridez (and high-fiving each other every couple of seconds)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was just giving an approximate time frame. Usually because 38 year old men have grown into their frame. It can happen earlier in some cases though. If they were of normal weight in their 20's by late 30's you can be sure it's a steady shape. It's the early 30's where that big change happens after the metabolism slows down. Also, all the very thin (in some cases way too thin) men in their 20's finally come into a manly frame instead of the boyish one. The same can be said with hair. Either men have embraced what nature gave them or not and confidence is sexy. Plus grey starts to happen and a bit of salt and pepper on the head or chest is very nice, imho. Around 49+ is when men start to show the damage they've done to themselves over the years. This happens 10-15 years earlier for women. Some remain sexy and others start to fade. Aesthetically men are sexiest from mid-to-late 30's to late 40's.

I was way more beautiful a few years ago

ask anyone

I was way more beautiful a few years ago

ask anyone

It's just my opinion. Of course, younger men are still attractive but when it comes to being sexy it's more than just aesthetics. Unlike most, it's hard for me to separate the two so in the back of my mind I'm adding in all the other attributes that comprise the pull toward the upper bracket.

ETA: I've never met you so I can't comment on you personally. I highly doubt it though.

I think the answer is something stupid like if you feel good, you look good.

unless you're ugly, age can't help this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back