what age are men most beautiful? (1 Viewer)

mcausland-Goodman-beholder.jpg

fucked if I know

anyway, sorry i'm getting off the point.

The answer is whatever age Springsteen was when that picture on the cover of Born to Run was taken.

Women definitely have a bad taste in men. They're such bad judges of character. Anyway, men always lie about their ages - it's so, so hard to freekin' tell what age they are! I met a guy on the internet who swore to me he was 16 and it turned out he was 47!

I think I'm a very good judge of character in that I'm usually at least semi-aware that the gentleman I'm interested in is at least one part asshole.

And I agree re: Born to Run. God amongst men.

what happens at 49? or 37 for that matter

I was just giving an approximate time frame. Usually because 38 year old men have grown into their frame. It can happen earlier in some cases though. If they were of normal weight in their 20's by late 30's you can be sure it's a steady shape. It's the early 30's where that big change happens after the metabolism slows down. Also, all the very thin (in some cases way too thin) men in their 20's finally come into a manly frame instead of the boyish one. The same can be said with hair. Either men have embraced what nature gave them or not and confidence is sexy. Plus grey starts to happen and a bit of salt and pepper on the head or chest is very nice, imho. Around 49+ is when men start to show the damage they've done to themselves over the years. This happens 10-15 years earlier for women. Some remain sexy and others start to fade. Aesthetically men are sexiest from mid-to-late 30's to late 40's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back