Trouble Every Day + Evidence of Decay - Bohs Sat. 27th March (1 Viewer)

poster.jpg

JEU DE MAIN!

TROUBLE EVERY DAY are an amazing hardcore band from France, touring Ireland for the first time. A night of hand-balls and headbutts is to be expected.
Support comes from Evidence of Decay from Galway, a new Irish punk supergroup featuring Ken "The thing about that is" Sweeney amongst others.
Also playing are Loose Nut and Razortown, both stalwarts of the Dublin punk and hardcore scene over the last year.

TE.jpg

www.myspace.com/troubleeveryday44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpnIx40n8L0

JEU DE MAIN!

TROUBLE EVERY DAY are an amazing hardcore band from France, touring Ireland for the first time. A night of hand-balls and headbutts is to be expected.
Support comes from Evidence of Decay from Galway, a new Irish punk supergroup featuring Ken "The thing about that is" Sweeney amongst others.
Also playing are Loose Nut and Razortown, both stalwarts of the Dublin punk and hardcore scene over the last year.

TE.jpg

www.myspace.com/troubleeveryday44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpnIx40n8L0

I saw the poster in the practice space, I immediately knew who the promoter was :) Cool, I'll be at this

I've only seen a bit of Loose Nut [which was class btw] but the real highlight of the night for me was da band from Galway. Completely different than Skitkids, as someone has tried some comparisons, but still fckn rockin.
Haven't seen the French but DOE was worth the while.

Glad I chose the Boh's gig over the Fibber's one, as Rudy said the band of the night were the Galway lads but the real highlight was Boh's now have Bulmers on draught, €4.70 a pint, while thats cheapish its dear for Bohs, suppose they did win the league title last year mind.
I also got pretty drunk and will see if I've any decent pics to throw up.
Not a bad turnout either.
Oh Loose nut vocalist sounds more and more like Henry Rollins by the gig, he just needs to break out of his Adolescents t-shirt every so often, he lives in it. ;>

Thanks to everyone that came along last night, Evidence of Decay were fuckin class alright, maybe it was just me but the sound seemed about 100 times better for them than the other bands...

ahahaha fuckin barney in that evidence of decay photo, cheers for the gig cormac had a good night though we legged it quite early

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back