Blood or Whiskey on Podge and Rodge! (1 Viewer)

Due to our association with Kid Blunt (something I was not involved in) our appearance on the Podge and Rodge show was pulled. After we played some guy gave us a lot of shit and told us that we would never be shown on national t.v. Something to do with some festival or something. all a bit mad. Sorry to any BOW fans, we have a copy of our apperance that will be up on our myspace soon.

Ah, the Kidd Blunt thing faded into insignificance after BoW's drummer tried to rat up my mate to the fuckin cops for giving him a slap. That drummer deserved to be burned alive for conversing with the filth let alone ratting someone out at a fuckin punk festival!

Maybe Shane McGowan or Dropkick Murphys did something similar in the past so yr man was merely 'inspired' to pull the same shit.

sshhhhhhh.......

OI! Jeag wheres my fucking record?

I'm gonna come out to Glenroe and I'm gonna burst you and that other flute.

If you's don't mix my guitar IN THE FRONT!

did bow actually play on podge and rodge or what and if they did why isnt it on here ,excuse my ignorance but im too knackered to read thru all the pro and anti bow shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just looked back at this now,the whole story is a bit vague ,who was the bloke in rte who told them they wudnt be on tv? whats his connection tto K blunt,sounds a bit shitty ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back