THE EXPLOITED IN BELFAST (2 Viewers)

Wattie,
Your dog is a poof.
Your ex is too good for you.
Your rider killed punk stone dead.
bobby2.jpg

If it wasn't for you, he'd be eating buns and knocking back red lemonade right now you army loving wanker.

-Oly

I don't know you, and you're probably an alright guy in everyday life, but jesus...do you realise how much of a wanker this post makes you sound?

Just wondering...
Get a fucking grip the lot of ya's. I was just pointing out how big acts operate. Nothing more nothing less. Big acts ask for all sorts of stuff, you tell'em you'll get it for them and when they turn up you 'work around' any little problems that they have. Close this thread somebody. Jeezzz...

We're all havin the craic slagging these wankers' rider and you come on saying you've seen THOUSANDS of riders like this.
Why is it so unacceptable to drop a few names and examples to keep us laughing, keep this party alive?
It's not like you're going to get sued.
Were ya just fibbing?

his my space blogs are great in a car crash way, hers is a bit boring if anyones into a complete collection buzz its at
http://www.myspace.com/deadgirl82

im in bed sick and this thread has been great entertainment all round.

i'm with napalm on the rider thing, got stuff like that before, usually to do with technical stuff, i just email back that its a small gig in a small scene and without fail bands have said theyll come anyway, if they dont want to thats up to them -just give em the choice

im sure theres people on here wouldnt do a gig with some shitty practice amp and others would play through anything etc for me though if you will only play through certain amps / kits /mics then bring em yourself, if your sharin take what you get

It looks like it was all a misunderstanding. Who's next for the slaggings on eirecore? Do yas wanna head over to the SSD thread?

what a mess. so about 30 random irish people have now got involved in a nasty breakup between wattie buchan and his girlfriend, who someone from axis of is now cracking onto (or being cracked on to by) on myspace...i cant remember the last time the internet was this much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back