THE EXPLOITED IN BELFAST (1 Viewer)

HAHA!
Just got out off a right fucked up relationship !!

thank fuck should have done it sooner
now getting my life back on track .
going to take time out and start putting myself first for once
After 25 years of Anarchy and Chaos, Wattie takes a step back and figures that it's time for some 'me-time'.

Wattie Buchan says:
"more important things in life than having a spastic fucking lying cunt for a girl friend !!!!!!"
He just needs some good rebound sex.

Sports - love football but only Hearts fc , Scotland , and Man utd , I used to play a lot of Paintball but I havent played for a good few years now as I aint had the time of late
That's it. Case closed.
Man fucking U.

Ah Jaysus, is this shit even real???
reason the belfast gig was cancelled
reason the belfast gig was canceled

belfast gig canceled because the promoter was only a kid who seen the rider ect and just couldnt understand that what was on it was just what is sent out to all our gigs it didnt mean that it had to all be applied to .

also he has only ever done one gig promotion wise and that was the restarts

The fact of the matter he never dealt with any off the band the only person he delt with was my ex girlfriend who jumped the gun and started booking bands when she had been told not to but because we had been arguing she stuck her oar in as usual when she shouldnt have then started talking shit along with this guy who wanted to book the show then realised that he couldnt do it

so that is the reason the gig was pulled and any thing that you might read from my ex who is a lying fuck well believe what you want but i never lie as everyone who knows me will tell you

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!

watie says FLIP THE FLIP OPH!!!1

6608558263a7692296245ml.jpg

Point and case.
Wattie is just a cunt that tries not to look like one making up excuses. On Josh's blog he says how they never sent fuck all rider and in his own blog he says about how Josh saw the rider and he couldn't satisfy it. Someone is lying and i have the impression it is not Josh.

And to clear all doubts, i say he is a cunt because to me someone that makes ridiculous requests as if he was a rockstar, lies, talks bullshit about punk and all that ballix an so forth is just a cunt.

There is just so much I want to say to him but I just don't know how to start the slagging......

Really? Can you name me a few of those thousand major bands you had dealings with the riders of, or personal dealings with?

Anyway, major label bands ask for ridiculous riders simply because if you do not ask you do not receive. Most of these bands are usually chancing their arms. Playing gigs for these bands means paying the bills, therefore if they are refused 24 bottles of gatorade (for example) by a promoter they will usually do the gig anyway. And the exploited are shit, Axis of sound good though, Janer hasn't a clue what a punk band is so don't worry about his opinion.
Yes I can name them but I won't. I'll leave it to others to testify on my behalf. :).|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back