THE EXPLOITED IN BELFAST (3 Viewers)

This is mesmerising...what a bunch of fucking loons.

It would take 25 years just to get through all that.

'12 actimel strawberry'...... ?!*#!*

Bonkers
wattie's probably sending it all home to his poor mammy, it's the only way a working class lad from edinburgh can make a living now that the british army are out of northern ireland

Fuck them.If Wattie put the steam off my piss on his rider he still would'nt get it.

b.t.w. the band they didnt want to play with them was axis of,

becasue wattie buchan said ''they were not a punk band'', which they are.

Fuck that. Were gona start playing classic rock covers and see if they'll respect us then

I disagree, The Clash were known as the political thinkers, Damned as the fun/crazy/crossdressing band, and the Pistols were the face of Punk music to non Punks....
They were still all labelled as Punks.

Fuck it it's been posted before on Thumped/ Eirecore, but we may as well look again for comparison to the mainstream rock world....where does The Exploited fit in on the scale of these concert performer riders?

Smoking Gun Backstage

Oh, yeah... and anyone who hasn't seen this website before give up ten minutes of your life and read the Iggy Pop and the Stooges one. You will not regret it.

Always thought The Exploited were a waste of time & this certainly this hasn't changed my mine. They've progressed from been a pretty substandard punk band to a pretty bad trash metal band.

Just thinking about this a bit further....

I always thought punk was about doing, saying, playing, listening, etc. to whatever you like, and not feeling you have to confirm to anyone else's ideas, etc. Therefore, Wattie and Co. are fully intitled to request a dancing monkey if they want, as is Joshthefirst is fully intitled to tell them to fuck off, (and justifiably so in this case).
However I'm still looking forward to the gig in Dublin. My only real concern is if Wattie'll be able to get his fat arse up on the stage after eating all that processed shite!

While I'm here, why would they want '2x 9v battery blocks' ?!*?!

It's still as simple as that, people make up their own genres - they're not really real... If you think there's too many subgenres then you're just dividing it up too much yourself.

That reminds me of the end of a South Park show were Mr Panky explains the logic behind the previous 20 minutes.

this is my rider, if anyone wants to book me to appear in their sitting room:

-somebody with cigarettes or tobacco to scab off
-teabags, milk and a kettle
-some toilet paper in the jacks
-collection of old copies of viz or entertaining zines (e.g. KOTSP)
-a few good books to flip through
-the strong possibility of a session

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back