Zombie Films (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

OLP

Always looking for a few good (bad) zombie films. I've a few downloading but they're not going too well so if anyone has any of the following could ya let me know

Army Of Darkness
Fido
Poultrygeist: Night Of The Chicken Dead
Undead

Thanks
Chris

You've got a point with the bitting/infection thing Janer. But werewolves aren't dead and only come out once a month

and also...it was originally gotten from eating dodgy mushrooms in scotland....or something (jesus, i actually learned something err...'useful' from a zine....nice!)

Always looking for a few good (bad) zombie films. I've a few downloading but they're not going too well so if anyone has any of the following could ya let me know

Army Of Darkness
Fido
Undead

Thanks
Chris
this guy on youtube http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C535E63F6D96B296&page=1
has a good few zombie and other comedy horror films, el dia de la bestia is hilarious, dellamorte is meant to be good but i got a bit bored watching it and didn't get very far, i guess you've seen braindead and bad taste maybe..
all the other films that guy has are great too.

this guy on youtube http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C535E63F6D96B296&page=1
has a good few zombie and other comedy horror films, el dia de la bestia is hilarious, dellamorte is meant to be good but i got a bit bored watching it and didn't get very far, i guess you've seen braindead and bad taste maybe..
all the other films that guy has are great too.

The first ten minutes of this is as great as always

[ame="http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=rixsU2drvmU&feature=PlayList&p=C535E63F6D96B296&index=7"]YouTube - Dawn Of The Dead Movie Good Quality - Part 1[/ame]

Army Of Darkness
Fido
Undead

Thanks
Chris

All good watches man. I got Fido, Poultrygeist: Night Of The Chicken Dead (beware aware its practically a musical), and Undead torrented a while back, though after a laptop format they are now gone!!!! Army of Darkness can be picked up anywhere on DVD really... but again class movie!

Other's to check out are...
Red Neck Zombies
Outpost
Jack Brookes Monster Slayer (Not zombies but a good watch)

I happen to know Freebooters Tom has Dawn of the dead on Vhs.I'm sure he'd borrow it to ya.

arent the undead just 'the living'? thats been buggin me for years. of the deads are the best i reckon. dawn of the dead remake is great, i think as good if not better than the original. night of the living dead remake is prob my favourite movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back