Zine Show, June 1st, Anthology Books (1 Viewer)

byrneos said:
did you ever track down angus. should get him to do his poetry stuff.any other heads planned for the readings?

was just talking to Angus today, hes up for doin some of his poems and will even dig out some spare copies of Smegma he has. it should be deadly!

Yeah, I just found out Sunday night, we're trying to get it back but its harder to fix once it has elapsed then to renew while still active. The kind of complication that arises when there are too many cooks.

Looking forward to this but havent read in public since the leaving cert 20 years ago - gulp!

going to try 2 articles from old issues and a bit of kotsp the book if time allows.

Well brush up because I will be questioning you in Irish, with an Aural exam to follow!

Anychance of bringing out KOTSP the Movie? Colin Farrell could play you.

anyone see the bit on this in the irish times magazine? fame at last.

does anyone else feel like soundchecking all the bands at porco dio?

Me an' Anto also got rung up to do a live interview on "Media Matters", on Newstalk FM on Sunday just gone which was a bit of a laugh, good to get the self-publishing / DIY word out there.
Between thumped, eirecore and various interested randomers, I reckon this event'll be jammers...

Carlow Punks! said:
Me an' Anto also got rung up to do a live interview on "Media Matters", on Newstalk FM on Sunday just gone which was a bit of a laugh, good to get the self-publishing / DIY word out there.
Between thumped, eirecore and various interested randomers, I reckon this event'll be jammers...

great time fair play.do it again sometime.

Really enjoyed this! Gonna have to go back and have a look at all the old zines properly when its not full of pesky humans. Really liked the KOTSP readings, especially the leccy story.

This was a great night thanks to everyone who came down to it and major thanks to all the readers who were all deadly and Gary playing Pincher Martin songs which are still amazing. Respect goes out to Anthology, Lisa and the guys doing the sound as well. have to sit back and read all the zines i picked up at it now. exhibition is still on for next month and table of zines on sale if you didnt make it in. yo yo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back