You *really* want to know this (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
no you do, you so do.
Front End Synthetics proudly presents
Fakearms 6 Month Birthday Bash
The entertainment for the evening will be provided by

Dublin's most talented turntableist:
Cool C

Fakearms residents pale beside him.
NCAD dj's get rowdy upstairs.

Molloys of Christchurch
Thursday from 9
Free in, Stella, Erdinger and Budvar €3 a pop.

I can't believe this things been running very successfully for 6 months... we really didn't expect anything of the sort to happen, but we have millions of people to thank for that, and many of them are on this list.
Cheers to everyone who's played live or DJ'd, and to everyone that has come down to the club. It's the best fun ever, and I hope it goes on for ages and ages.

AD

Fuck! Six months of it.

Fair play.... as Statoil would say

Pity I'll miss this as I'm off to Ewan's album lunch thingy... although I think I might pop me head in. That, or get my secretary to go and get him to write a report.

Roll on the One Year Fakearmniversary.
Ahum.

:)

Been a lot of good nights there.

You know, I suggest - now that there are so many good clubs in the city and we are properly spoiled for choice - that we organise a Thumped expedition/investigation to Fibbers or Club Sarah. Or Tamangoes or something, just so we don't allow ourselves to get sick of all this good shit. Then, right, we chat up these Goth kids and tell them that we love all that goth music and then say no we were only joking we like las ketchup and shit and we don'tSLAP

Sorry.

Still though, Fakearms, eh?

Thanks everybody, we're well proud of it.

Yeah O Malley, I saw Cool C at the Def Jux night and he was foooking wicked. Really no-bullshit entertaining DJ.
(kinda like me, I put the records on...take them off....put them on...take them off :D ye should *see* the way I can put them back in their sleeves in 1 fluid movement)

Burgerbarbaby's being awfully loquacious today isn't he? Did you get a blabber button installed dude?

Oh by the by, loads of luck to everyone else who's doing a show on Thursday night... there's a lot of hot competition.
Looks like I'm gonna have an hour off to leg it down to see LOW aswell.
Everythings comin up Milhouse really.

Cool C can't be all that good or he'd have an obscure record label's moniker in parentheses appended to his own.

I know I'm straying off topic here, but does Bruce Lee make an appearance on "Smallfoot" on Geography for the Leaving there Anne?

Could it be that Bruce is in Lorrels/Spalkels?

ah jaysus.

Come on Aoife, you can think of something interesting to say......

bump

Anyone see the state of the Jimmy Cake in the new Snotpress?
They all look like they're about to die or fade away, cept for Lisa who looks like she's about to float up to heaven.
Great article though.

bump

Is that out today?

Hot Press duymped a load of unsold copies of the last issue on UCD today. It has a lot of pages, but very little content, other than an enlightening interview with John of Rollers/Sparkers.
And perhaps the most pretentious editorial ever:

[On Avril Lavigne scoring well in the HP readers poll] "That this is the view of discerning music fans will doubtless give both strength and sustenance to those who are planning the next step in Lavigne's career"

Yeah, right.

Yes it's out today... I walked into the boozer this afternoon to find Jim E Cake (and his spouses) fawning over himselfs in Hotpress.

This is brilliant. I can totally slag the shit ourrof them coz they're nowhere near the interweb, and this thread will have sunk by the time Monday comes around
............................................ and they'll never know.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
i see.

yes, i see.

I saw you on Telly on friday night I dids. Who's yer man Geary all of a sudden? Pat looked gay as ever. Wierd that I only watched the show for 5 mins and Hector was on it. Jayzus!

so many questions, so many questions. i don't know what to tell you. why anything?

i'm actually at a loss today. i have nothing to say. less than usual even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back