Ye Olde Fire-Station... Very short notice (1 Viewer)

Sean you must be stoned because Phil does not look like that pirate .. he's a lot more prettier ..

access_7.jpg

aren't you phil..

Sean you must be stoned because Phil does not look like that pirate .. he's a lot more prettier ..

buh, if you like. and my name aint Sean, I may be Irish by birth but that dont mean my name is Irish.

(oh, ur picture doesnt work cos u put 'http' in twice)

new worst thread ever. y'all should be ashamed.

GET LIVES!!! for fucks sake.

ahem, how odd we had a thing like that in school too, it did call for people to be massively humiliated when they got no cards, luckily i got some back tne due to being a bit of hot stuff til i was about 10, then it all fell apart, my hayday, seriously i was smooth back then etc etc.

Thank fuck ive been in the middle of nowhere so managed to avoid all that valentines day shite and those "i love you" fuckin teddybears, jaysus, and the one valentines day card i was supposed to get in the post, off my mother, yes she thinks its hilarious to still do even when im 21, likes to see her offspring squirm, went a miss in the post along with a few other bits of mail tut tut tut, the irony of ur mother's valentines day card for you being missing is lost on me. sad sad sad

taking back sunday weeler jaysus boss i did that one meself, your better of switching to a diet of jawbreaker, as anyone will tell ya rawkin emo stuff

Originally posted by Corm
Wait a minute...did you go with the lady to the zoo...or was the lady AT the zoo...what I mean to say is...was your lady an ape?

yehh she was.. . Still brought her TO the zoo though.

Christ. How did Eirecore get so shit? First I loose my sense of humour, and now this. Junior Cert, Art Class, Stills from teen movies and cartoons. Obscure references to computer games and bestiality. A million mentions of valentines day and noone mentions riding. Not even as a joke. Noone even takes the piss anymore. Its a sad time. The internet is no longer punk as fuck. Its official.

Originally posted by sunstreaker
Harrummphhh... I came to this site hoping to read some political sensible punk discussion and all i get is this childish bullshit! grr.... I am so angry.HA!

Aha...ha....ha. There's a difference between something of humourous relevance to the topic in question and idiotic childish attention seeking which has absolutely no relevance to anything at all.

Aha...ha....ha. There's a difference between something of humourous relevance
to the topic in question and idiotic childish attention seeking which has absolutely no relevance to anything at all.

Thats a matter of opinion. Now lets stop all this fussin' and a fuedin' and get down to some..... ROCKIN'!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back