Ye Olde Fire-Station... Very short notice (1 Viewer)

this one time years ago.. . I went to the zoo with a lady on valentines day.. needless to say it was shit.

This one time A year ago. I spent ages choosing this lady a present and then she got me NOTHING.
Its ok though, my present was black. HAPPY GOTHENTINE!

well this one time i fell in love with a beautiful lady on febuary 13th and she died the next day.. i spent the next year in mourning and on febuary 13th the next year i met a wonderful lady.. she also died the next day..

Emo upside yo' head.

Dead girls?

Give me your brains and I'll heal myself
Only your brains and nothing else
When you said it was acid rain
We returned from the grave
Hold me close, in Wee Chapel of the Dawn!!
We will make love and eat brains all night long!!

Tomorrow is Boowop day.

All day.

after 19 years of not having a valentine, i guess i just don't even know what i'm missing..... actually, yeah i do. dead girls...

i'm not sure if they did this in ireland, but in america on valentine's day when you're in primary school everyone has a 'mailbox' and everyone sends each other valentine's day cards so no one feels like a loser( not that you would feel like one anyway when you're 7, but still...). those were good times...

"i'm not yours or anybody else's i'm sorry if i'm making you cry.. but i dont consider it selfish, cause i just want to be mine.. so dont send me your valentine"

Wouldn't that make you feel like MORE of a loser?

"Roses are red, violets are blue, ehh, fuck this shit, I'm not even writing it for anyone, who gives a fuck if it doesn't rhyme."

No coz of that episode of the Simpsons where the kids do that thing The American was talking about with all the cards and Lisa gives that one to Ralph and all.

And they play Monster Mash twice in the space of a half hour.

And it better be on tonight.

but on the humourless feminist side of things

that girls=evil equation only works out if you see women as expecting to be bought presents, brought out to dinner or some bullshit, flown to venice for the weekend etc.
which sadly many women would. but you would think (hope?) that in the 'punk' scene people wouldn't regard women in such a patronising fashion.

Funny part was she put it down to a vote and a load of people were up for making cards, so then everyone had to.

I was hoping maybe she'd break out the gold star stickers for the best ones or something.

Originally posted by weeler
this one time years ago.. . I went to the zoo with a lady on valentines day.. needless to say it was shit.

Wait a minute...did you go with the lady to the zoo...or was the lady AT the zoo...what I mean to say is...was your lady an ape?

(maybe you shouldn't answer that)

Wait a minute...did you go with the lady to the zoo...or was the lady AT the zoo...what I mean to say is...was your lady an ape?

(maybe you shouldn't answer that)

Harrummphhh... I came to this site hoping to read some political sensible punk discussion and all i get is this childish bullshit! grr.... I am so angry.

HA!

And on that note.....

treasureplanet_3.jpg

anyone notice that if the guy on the right had spiky hair and a misfits t-shirt he'd be Phil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back