Worst Irish Punk Band Ever (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I've nearly died from laughing out loud at some of the photoshop efforts on this thread.

Veryslowey -I salute you.

P.S. -I heard that Leopold is a bummer.

i just want to say that i dont slag on/off/on because their music is shite/bad/indifferent.. i slag them because they themselves suck an almighty amount of ass, personality wise

i've never heard their new stuff or seen them live (the singer always cancels with a sore throat when i go to their gigs j/k)

i heard one really bad demo years ago, but first demos are nothing to go by.

personality wise the off/on guys are the biggest pricks out there (not to be confused with HAVING pricks mind)

eoin said:
Jeesus fuckin christ, if anyone still thinks Leopold is not a creation of another user of this forum... I give up.

I guess it comes down to whether youre a believer or not.
See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?

Personally, I believe in Leopold.

avernus said:
I guess it comes down to whether youre a believer or not.
See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?

Personally, I believe in Leopold.

I believe in you being Leopold!
Anyway I just can't fuckin help myself but laugh at this thread, it's just too ridiculous not to, even if it is fucked up. I dunno, I just like laughing too much!

Cormcolash said:
I believe in you being Leopold!
Anyway I just can't fuckin help myself but laugh at this thread, it's just too ridiculous not to, even if it is fucked up. I dunno, I just like laughing too much!

hehehe

if leopold isn't true i will cry. what a fucking gentleman caller and gas ticket.

"BOOKES" oh lordy

"cort" oh my my

Wavioli said:
I might head down and hand out flyers with the address of this thread on it. If just to keep it going :) who's in?

oost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back