What television series are you currently making your way through? (17 Viewers)

I've been watching pretty much all of the first season of Silicon Valley over the past number of weeks. Its written by the guy who wrote Beavis and Butthead.

Initially I didn't like it at all. If it had been set back in the late 90s it would have worked a lot better but I have to say it grew on me. The final episode in season one was shown on Sky Atlantic last weekend and it was fantastic.

Particularly if you work in IT (as I do) for a horrible multinational company.

I've been watching pretty much all of the first season of Silicon Valley over the past number of weeks. Its written by the guy who wrote Beavis and Butthead.

Initially I didn't like it at all. If it had been set back in the late 90s it would have worked a lot better but I have to say it grew on me. The final episode in season one was shown on Sky Atlantic last weekend and it was fantastic.

Particularly if you work in IT (as I do) for a horrible multinational company.

it's amazing

The dude that played their investor, can't remember his name, had been battling cancer for a couple of years, and he seemed to be winning, but he had a sudden setback and passed away during filming, and before the show ever aired.
They had enough time to recast and reshoot his bits, but couldn't bear to.

Very sad, he was terrific in it.

Sons of Anarchy. Cheesy storylines and some of the worst irish accest I've ever ever heard. Really really appalling. But it's decent enough. Watch the first few seasons over the last few weeks. Will probably watch some more.

The dude that played their investor, can't remember his name, had been battling cancer for a couple of years, and he seemed to be winning, but he had a sudden setback and passed away during filming, and before the show ever aired.
They had enough time to recast and reshoot his bits, but couldn't bear to.

Very sad, he was terrific in it.

he's also well worth a look in Rubicon

Fuck. True Detective finished. I feel so empty inside. What will I watch next?

Commercials?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back