What television series are you currently making your way through? (12 Viewers)

I'm watching this season now as well. The writing ain't so bad. Theme song is though, and I like Regina Spektor.

only dip into this thread occasionally, anyone seen Rectify?

jim carroll was banging on about it last week. watched the 6 episode first season. damn good show

Season 4 of Louie.. I loved the feature-length flashback to his grade school years (and it made me want to see any future movies he may direct), but to be honest I found large sections of the Hungarian lady multi-episode romantic arc a bit tedious.. The bits with his kids are great as ever though, as is Charles Grodin as his new doctor.

I finished a binge watch of S1 of Rick & Morty there last week. Great adult swim cartoon about a kid and mad scientist grand father traveling to alternate universes. Dan Harmon being one of the writers/producers/voice of Rick (I think).

I watched the first episode of Rectify and thought it was very good.

Theory based entirely on that hour or so

they're going to take their time before telling us whether or not he actually did it. It just felt like that was going to be a big slow burner of a plot point

Catching up with the latest season of Louie. Great show. There's nothing out there quite like it.
Season 4 of Louie.. I loved the feature-length flashback to his grade school years (and it made me want to see any future movies he may direct), but to be honest I found large sections of the Hungarian lady multi-episode romantic arc a bit tedious.. The bits with his kids are great as ever though, as is Charles Grodin as his new doctor.

Love Louie. I was made up at the end of this season, all nice and romantic n shit. I'm a big softie for him. But yeah there was a few of that Hungarian lady episodes that could've been less of

I finished a binge watch of S1 of Rick & Morty there last week. Great adult swim cartoon about a kid and mad scientist grand father traveling to alternate universes. Dan Harmon being one of the writers/producers/voice of Rick (I think).

Fantastic show, I need them to make more o these.
Such a simple idea of basing them on Marty McFly and doc brown from Back to the future

just watched the first episode, it's brilliant

i love cartoons that are full of hilarious details so you have to keep a sharp eye on everything that's going on in every scene, like the flying butt alien and the U-TOE haulage van

Into season 5 of Sons Of Anarchy.

Terrible dialogue ,implausible storyline and the violence makes me feel ill at times.

I'll be glad when its over

just watched the first episode, it's brilliant

i love cartoons that are full of hilarious details so you have to keep a sharp eye on everything that's going on in every scene, like the flying butt alien and the U-TOE haulage van

My guilty pleasure lately is Adventure Time, which is a cartoon apparently conceived by people who grew up on D&D and computer games.. It's hilarious, and the layers of detail and back story at this stage are amazing. Kid's TV shows are on another plane of weirdness now from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back