What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

So many moments of art college is basically this.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And so many moments of my life are basically this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A Field in England. One of the weirdest and also one of the best films I've seen all year. A complete headfuck of a film in the best possible sense. Scary, funny and bizarre. It features one of the most intense, disorientating and brilliant scenes of tripping your balls off that I've ever seen. It won't be for everyone but I thought it was excellent. Watch it on the big screen if you can for maximum sensory overload.
A-Field-In-England.jpg

A Field in England. One of the weirdest and also one of the best films I've seen all year. A complete headfuck of a film in the best possible sense. Scary, funny and bizarre. It features one of the most intense, disorientating and brilliant scenes of tripping your balls off that I've ever seen. It won't be for everyone but I thought it was excellent. Watch it on the big screen if you can for maximum sensory overload.

Just finished it. Beautifully shot. I love the stills. Also really enjoyed the soundtrack. I was having trouble with some of the accents (damn mumbling) but very quotable. I enjoyed it.

Just finished it. Beautifully shot. I love the stills. Also really enjoyed the soundtrack. I was having trouble with some of the accents (damn mumbling) but very quotable. I enjoyed it.

It's my favourite film of the year so far. Like Jill says, beautifully shot and I love the still shots that are arranged like portraits. There's a scene where a character emerges from a tent which is one of the creepiest shots I've seen in a long time. Lot's of little details that really work their way into your subconscious.

Oh and the score features a folk song that is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard this year

There's a scene where a character emerges from a tent which is one of the creepiest shots I've seen in a long time.

Oh and the score features a folk song that is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard this year

that scene was amazing. the noises that preceded it were horrific.

i'm still going over it in my head now and imagine i will be for the rest of the week. i've been raving about it to anyone who'll listen. the more i think about the more i love it. probably my favourite of the year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back