We're coming to Ireland (1 Viewer)

ozpunkgirls

Website
Visit site
G'day,
We are two Aussie punk rock anti-capitalist anarchist chicks who are coming to Ireland in a couple of months to party, write, paint and drink Guinness ! We are wondering if anybody could help us with information on obtaining cheap accommodation for 6-12 months. We are clean and tidy ! But we live by our wits alone so don't have much money. Any helpful information (esp. about punk scene) would be really appreciated. Cheers.!baggyyyy

we're coming to ireland !

We are also willing to work for accommodation - we have been doing bar work during our travels and we have the personality to bring punters in ;)

You won't have trouble finding couches to sleep on, but if you're hoping for rooms, you'll have to end up working like slaves. There's not that many places who pay off the books and a decent wage at the same time.
The last bunch of ozzy girls who came to stay in Dublin were loaded and rented out an apartment in the city. Before they went they had a party and bought all the drink. Just so ya know we'll be expecting a hefty session when you get down. You're buying. :p

hmmm.. funny how i got such a different reception here from you strange guy.. basically you told me to fuck off and not come to ireland, and then it's all 'lets get drunk together' when austrailians say they're coming over here.. just because i'm american doesn't mean i represent the entire american nation, nor does it mean i'm george bush incarnate..

Ah but if you had specified that you were female and up for some fun...That could be it...;)

But really, if these birds are coming from oz to suffer the cold and misery of Ireland there must be something wrong with them. I dont trust 'em, dodgy punters....

Dont expect cheap rent if yis want your own gaff, but then again come summer some people will be going traveling and might leave spaces free in some gaffs and others might be looking for a cheap place to share.
When are yis planning on coming over?
Yeah, there's sure to be couches and all that so I wouldn't worry about the first while anyways.

Unless you're annoying, then yer out on yer ear. Fuckin Ozzies. He didn't even turn up for Ozfest, that bastard yer all named after...

Originally posted by marklar
we can mix guiness and foster to make a delightful tipple named goster....or fuiness!

Guinness and Foster? Ha...'tis a drink for the babbies. Get yourself a bottle of Stonehouse, drink a fair whack out of it and refill it with half your bottle of Tesco own-brand vodka. Drink it down and repeat with your second bottle of Stonehouse. Vodser, a match made in heaven.

Maybe THEY'RE not two girls either. Its just an elaborate ploy that is guaranteed a positive response. Maybe they're not even australian, i mean do australians ACTUALLY say "G'day" ?............ maybe.

people are cliquey because thats what a message board is all about. so there!!!!baggyyyy

(no need to tell me to fuck off, Jesus, some people take the internet soooo seriously)

Originally posted by ozpunkgirls
Yes we are two real girls from Oz so fuck off. Why do ppl on message boards have to be so fucking cliquey ? Sad, sad, sad.

i don't think anyone was trying to be mean or anything...not even oly, for whatever reason . . . (dot dot dot)

I dont think anyone ever means anything..... ever. just in in gerneral, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back