USvsTHEM says thanks (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Just a quick message to thank everyone for supporting USvsTHEM in 2008. It was a busy year with loads of cool gigs where I met plenty of cool bands and people and had a great laugh. Special thanks goes out to all the people who helped out with lifting gear, hanging up posters, putting up bands, designing posters, cooking food, sitting at the door all night, doing sound etc. Ye know who ye are…. Thanks.
Here are some bands we put on over the year…. Apologies to any band that I forgot….

Cut The Reins/Gan Bhratach, Trenches, Les Christpunchers, Comeback Kid, Verse, S.A.T.A.N., Anderson Mesa, Coldwar, And For Us, Droppin Bombs, Complan Complan, ( r )evolution of A Sun, Divisions Ruin, Crowd Control,Ground OF Ruin, Thorn, Real Talk!, On Pain Of Death, Strike Anywhere, Bacchus, Kidd Blunt, Slave Zero, Raging Conflict, Ibogaine, Moutpiece, Excuses, Nippons, Shardborne, Just, Meathead, Forging Friendships, Stay Rad!, Class Destruction, FUBAR, The Lobotomies, The Mingers and Los Mendozas (tour), Ghundi, To Kill, First Death/First Death In Nova Scotia, Staathaat, Another Day In Hell, The Rotting Demise Of Calum Best, Cathode, Semmi Comoly, Tes, Roper, Crystal Snowstorm, Metal Saint Loki, Grinding Halt, Braindead (tour), Drainland, MDC/Millions of Dead Cops, Captain Spaulding, The Peacocks, Section 4, Chirps, Mass Extinction, Nuclear Reign, Fulcrum, Indognation, Moral Dilema, Karaktermoord, The Small Mercies, Hatred, Easpa Measa, Southern Dirge, Arnocorps, Good Time Fun Boys, 20 Bulls Each, After The Last Sky, AntiTrust, Hang The Bastard, Dust, I feel your Felt, Ended, Two Tales of Woe, Visceral Attack, Senator Date Rape and Her Stigmata Handjobs and Only Fumes & Corpses.

Already confirmed for next year are Estel, Das Wanderlust, ( R )Evolution Of A Sun, Les Christpunchers, Meinhof, Burning The Prospect, The Luchagors, The Restarts, Dj Scotch Egg, Stand-Up Guy, Bad Boat, Triggerman, Two Tales Of Woe, Black Sister, Alercado and loads more….

If you want to help out with any shows get in touch. Also, if you want to get text reminders of upcoming gigs just mail me and I’ll add you to the list.

Daniel
usvsthemgalway(at)yahoo.ie
www.myspace.com/usvsthemgalway
www.screamformegalway.proboards.com

thanks you for the memories Dan.

...and food and beer and diesel money and places to sleep and lending gear and generally being a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back