Unpopular Opinions (2 Viewers)

i remember when in college four of us ended up sitting at one of the tables in the science canteen, one a woman i didn't know (friend of a friend) who started telling us she liked rough sex; bruises, carpet burns, the like.
me being not massively socially confident and not exactly a ladies man, didn't know where to look.

we need a separate thread to discuss the sexual idiosyncrasies of people we know (but definitely not us ourselves)
AHHHHH. Fuck. I've been seen.

I'd mentioned the sandy thing before, hadn't I.
There's nothing wrong with it.

Jeepers. At the time in my mind I was thinking... those sandy bits are probably poo. Grains of poo. Pretty sure Jesus would have his red Cancel stamp out on that one.

i remember when in college four of us ended up sitting at one of the tables in the science canteen, one a woman i didn't know (friend of a friend) who started telling us she liked rough sex; bruises, carpet burns, the like.
me being not massively socially confident and not exactly a ladies man, didn't know where to look.

Ah lads. I think we need to tell Pete to organise a class trip to Berlin. Or Hungary in general, it turns out.

Speaking of unpopular sexual opinions, a friend of mine, this very nice, sensible, Korean woman, told me she had basically no interest in vaginal sex. She only came via anal sex, preferably rough anal sex, preferably with no lube because if feels sandy.

I tried really hard to keep a neutral face, because, no one wants to shame anyone. But when she was going into details about the sandy thing, I realised I was out of my depth and needed to change the topic of conversation.

She later told me she was fond of shooting squirrels, with a 22 rifle, out of the kitchen window or off the porch. Then she'd gather them up, and eat them. Every now and again I'd go back over things she told me from months back, to make sure she wasn't ripping the piss out of me. Apparently not.
off to Google the Korean word for Sandy in the hope that it might ease my troubled brain

I agree actually. I have a suspicion that you computer guys might be a bit more adventurous than luddites like me

An old stats lecturer, who was your classic, smoking hot, older Italian woman, used to come in with the bondage marks clearly visible on her wrists and legs.

Just tearing through the Monte Carlo method and hidden Markov Models, up on the white board. And I'm thinking.... niiiiiice.

An old stats lecturer, who was your classic, smoking hot, older Italian woman, used to come in with the bondage marks clearly visible on her wrists and legs.

Just tearing through the Monte Carlo method and hidden Markov Models, up on the white board. And I'm thinking.... niiiiiice.
they're just standard deviations.

Edit: Also his victim impact statement was full of racist dog whistles. There should be space allowed for his anger and grief, he's been through a awful experience. But it was.
Is this because the guy said he was supported by the state?
I mean it's fair enough, no? It's facts.
Dude was given an entire life on a plate, and he repaid that by wrecking the lives of god knows how many others.
This isn't some guy with a hard luck story, it's a guy who hit the immigrant lottery.
I couldn't tell you how many people I know who've arrived here and who dream every single day of what that guy had.
It's absolutely galling what was done for this fucker and what he did in return.

Unpopular opinion.
You have (or should be) to be able to say what's actually going on, without people calling you racist for it.
There's so many people out there policing the speech of absolutely everyone for even shades of objectionable words. Like they're doing the world a favour. And they're not.

that's why you need to start your day more carefully.

I've nearly gotten fired for doing that, more than once. In part it was the impunctuallity, but it was also the smell and the massive grin.

Anyway, FILTH! All of you.

I've nearly gotten fired for doing that, more than once.
in my work building we have "quiet rooms", where you can close the door sit down at a desk, and it insulates you from the noises outside.

What it doesn't do, somehow, is prevent noises from inside the room exiting to the outside.

I learned this while working outside one of these quiet rooms. For several minutes. And i was doing the @magicbastarder shocked Father Dougal look for a lot of those minutes.

When I heard the couple finished up in there, I casually walked past the door as they were exiting, just to see who they were.

They didn't even work on our floor. Pricks.

i was once in the jacks in work and realised the lad in the cubicle beside me was wanking. he didn't stop when i banged on the wall. probably enhanced the situation for him, i realised.

I figure that's what work bathrooms are for - partly

Can't sit around with a horn all day - gotta relieve the pressure sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back