Ungdomshuset Evicted (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 359
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 15
Oh shit, I thinki that's my Marshall cab on the left!

Ungdomshuset_ryddet_175515i.jpg

Fuck I wish I could be there PIGS IN UNGDOMSHUSET AAARRRGGGH!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

shit about your amp there. Fucking hell yesterday was extreme there was running street battles from 8am until well into the next morning.

Today there is a protest planned at 5pm ,another at 10pm and then one at 12pm ... The theme of the last one is "taking back ungdomshuset " so keep your eyes on the news . Think its going to be pretty mad.

The intensity of the fight over this house is fucking mental! It's great to see so many people out there fighting tooth and nail with the scum to get their gaff back.

There's no way Faderhuset & co. will win this time. Then what'll they do next? Here's hoping the lads get the gaff back, and here's hoping the pigs cop on and fuck away off like good boys.

Over 250 arrested yesterday. Tonnes of them under 18 -fucking sound. The pigs have borrowed 20 crowd-control vehicles from Sweden. People are so fucking angry there.

Over 250 arrested yesterday. Tonnes of them under 18 -fucking sound. The pigs have borrowed 20 crowd-control vehicles from Sweden. People are so fucking angry there.
No way has such a lawabiding country such as Denmark got that many cell spaces? most will get bail I would imagine........to make room for the future arrestees so to speak?

No way has such a lawabiding country such as Denmark got that many cell spaces? most will get bail I would imagine........to make room for the future arrestees so to speak?

Unfortunately there is no bail system in Denmark... People either get let out before 24 hours or they are send in front of a judge and probably put to jail to await their courtcases..

Just been woken up to be told that the police have raided Folketshus, Det Frit Gymnasium, ABC headquarters in Solidaritetshuset on Griffenfeldsgade and Baldersgade (which according to politiken was stormed with teargas). FUCK!!!

Hey, just a few questions and general wondering cause I dont really understand this, so no disrespect intended, but seeking answers to questions a lot of people would ask.

1) What the hell is cultural about ruining a school in the process of rioting, how do you justify that as cultural?! How is this nothing but pure hypocrisy?

2) Why should the guys squatting there get it for free, or a different location for free? That really does not make sense, it's like when I hear of rich businesses getting tax breaks, that makes no sense - it's the other extreme - and many of your members would be against those tax breaks for businesses, so why should you get a free house?

3) To the retard who said he hopes some "pigs" die, are you just a moron? That's all I can say, some poor fecker doing his job to provide for his family and some little idiot who hates his parents and wants free stuff urges for his death. At the end of the day, it's a job, my god you're a sap! I know most would not agree with that so again I apologise if it seems unfair to paint you all with the same brush.

4) How many of you guys get unemployment benefit? If any of you do, and are protesting about the government or police blah blah blah, again you're biting the hand that feeds you!

5) Why do you feel you have a right to a building that was not built by you, intended for you, paid for by you or was upkept by you? The word bum comes to mind.. if there are 3000 people rioting about a building, why don't all of them get a job, save up 1000 euro each ( i.e a months work at a low paid job, by the way) and you guys would have 3 million euro to buy many a building to squat in? Again, I'm thinking bum. If you don't want to conform to a capitalist or retail way of life, thats fine, but one month's work by 3000 of you guys and you could buy your buildings and go about your way of life. Not too hard.

6) If you are so against the type of policies established, why do you use public transport, hospitals, school or colleges and many other things? Again you seem to pick and choose what you will take and then anything that seems like hard work, you revolt and say you're against it.

7) Protesters in Dublin who are planning to meet in Stephen's Green, are you not that bright? In a country with free education, medicine, free legal advice, low crime rate, freedom of expression, unemployment benefits, college grants, and courses that pay you to learn, you are the richest 1% in the world!!!!! You spoilt little brats, how dare you pretend you live in some fucking police controlled, repressive regime?! You are free, and you moan by creating obstacles, some things could be better, but we work to make them better, how many of you have actually voted? Some of you may have, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say a lot of you have not, so shut up or vote.

8) Final little thing, you hate things oppressing your way of life, or artistic expression, yet some of you and many people who admire you guys take drugs, what bigger way is there to lose control of everything than by letting some shit pill control your body? But sigh, the police are soooo much worse..

So there we go, they're my comments and questions. I hope you will answer truthfully and can help me understand why such actions have to be taken. My god lads, they are people you are hurting, these are not robots, the police involved are men and women, they are parents and children, for fuck sake they are people, and what kind of ideology justifies hurting another person, it sounds like the past. The I.R.A justified butchering and maiming innocents for a so-called cause, STOP THIS FUCKING MADNESS, this is an unwritten history which will crawl up the walls and stain the very surface of any type of society you are trying to create. You will not be remembered in any good light (well maybe joey, the little angry 15 year old who gets 50 euro a week pocket money, who has just learnt the name Chomsky and Marx and feels he is a real Man, and can unshackle the chains of his oppressive leafy cushioned life, he only has two choices of cereal in the morning (his parents are real mean bastards!), HE might remember this event). So treat these so called pigs in a way that you want them to treat you. Grow up retards.

needleinthehay I have a question for you, how come's your only posting for the first time now?

Excuses range

1) I just liked reading Eirecore but this thread made me want to say something

2) Looking for a wind up

3) I am really someone else but havn't the balls to use my original log in

:)

also education and medicine is not free and the crime rate is most certainly not low, it's a known fact that most crime is not reported.

I disagree with ur views on the IRA too but that's for another rainy day/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back