Turning into a caricature of stage Irishness the moment you leave the country (2 Viewers)

i says PARDON....?
YOU HEARD ME. LOSERS WHO GO HOME A ONE O'CLOCK. EVERY TIME I WAS JUST WARMIN' UP..... CRAZY. DIDN'T SEE ANYONE DRUNK PISSIN' THEMSELVES. NO VOMITING. NO VIOLENCE. THOSE BIZARRE ENGLISH-LIKE BAR STAFF (AS IN THEY TAKE ONE ORDER AT A TIME..VERY SLOWLY). SHOCKIN' AWFUL TEERRIBLE SO-ITIZZZ. IF YOU CAN STICK A SESSION...WELL THEN WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. IF YOU CAN'T...I WON"T GET TO TALK TO YA AND YOU'LL BE THE 'GUY WHO SPLIT MAD EARLY'. I WON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU'RE LIKE.

SO I'ZE A JUST SAYIN' THAT IT MAKES YOU WANT TO BE A WHISKEY SLUGGIN' ROWDY SLY SARCASTIC WORK-SHY ROUGE WHO'S ALWAYS INVOLVED BUT NEVER GETS CAUGHT. THAT'S IRISH.

ALLAHQUAANNNNDO!!!

YOU HEARD ME. LOSERS WHO GO HOME A ONE O'CLOCK. EVERY TIME I WAS JUST WARMIN' UP..... CRAZY. DIDN'T SEE ANYONE DRUNK PISSIN' THEMSELVES. NO VOMITING. NO VIOLENCE. THOSE BIZARRE ENGLISH-LIKE BAR STAFF (AS IN THEY TAKE ONE ORDER AT A TIME..VERY SLOWLY). SHOCKIN' AWFUL TEERRIBLE SO-ITIZZZ. IF YOU CAN STICK A SESSION...WELL THEN WE'RE ALL FRIENDS. IF YOU CAN'T...I WON"T GET TO TALK TO YA AND YOU'LL BE THE 'GUY WHO SPLIT MAD EARLY'. I WON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU'RE LIKE.

SO I'ZE A JUST SAYIN' THAT IT MAKES YOU WANT TO BE A WHISKEY SLUGGIN' ROWDY SLY SARCASTIC WORK-SHY ROUGE WHO'S ALWAYS INVOLVED BUT NEVER GETS CAUGHT. THAT'S IRISH.

ALLAHQUAANNNNDO!!!
this is, in the parlance of the thread, absolute bollocks. i don't know exactly what cities you frequented, or what kinda folks you were hanging with, but nobody i know fits this description. hell, toronto probably has more Irish than Ireland.

old spanish gee (ask corey about that gem)

knackered - really confuses a lot of nations

whats the jack a norey?

the classic confusatron query - "sure you're not going to see that are you?"

giz a shot of yer... bike/aul one/cigarette

coddle :D.|..|

this is, in the parlance of the thread, absolute bollocks. i don't know exactly what cities you frequented, or what kinda folks you were hanging with, but nobody i know fits this description. hell, toronto probably has more Irish than Ireland.
WE'RE TALKIN' ABOUT "caricature of stage Irishness". NORMO SQUARES WITH IRISH HERITAGE ARE NOT CARICATURES OF IRISHNESS.

I WAS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ALBERTA. REAL CANADA. RICH CANADA. NOT YOUR EAST SIDED WANNA BE AMERICANS.

..TORONTO HAS LOADS OF GAYLORDS CALLIN' IT 'T-DOT' TOO. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??

AND WHATS WRONG WITH CALLING YOUZE CLEAN/FIT/RESPONSIBLE OR MORALLY WELL ADJUSTED?? YOU DON'T GET IT MAN...

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

WE'RE TALKIN' ABOUT "caricature of stage Irishness". NORMO SQUARES WITH IRISH HERITAGE ARE NOT CARICATURES OF IRISHNESS.

I WAS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA AND ALBERTA. REAL CANADA. RICH CANADA. NOT YOUR EAST SIDED WANNA BE AMERICANS.

..TORONTO HAS LOADS OF GAYLORDS CALLIN' IT 'T-DOT' TOO. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??

AND WHATS WRONG WITH CALLING YOUZE CLEAN/FIT/RESPONSIBLE OR MORALLY WELL ADJUSTED?? YOU DON'T GET IT MAN...

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!
BC and Alberta are for steers n' queers. "T-Dot" is where it's at.

I was talking to this girl and her friend in a bar in LA. As soon as the girl found out I was Irish she asked me what religion are you? I was kind of annoyed by the question and was trying to guess which would upset her most so I said that we were staunch protestants.

This look of revulsion came over her so to freak her out further I says "Ave Maria gratia plena domins tecum benidictus tu ......." ie the Mail Mary in latin.

This put her completely over the edge and she started squealing "stop stop stop" like I was puting a black protestant curse on her fat arse.

That is so sexy :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back