True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Hmmmmm......yeah but I think I would have preferred the secret occult history of the US transportation system VS "richer" character development.

I liked Paul more as it went on but......
Maybe that'll be season 3...

Fair play to Taylor Kitsch. He did his best with limited acting skills.

I gave a little cheer when Ray and Ani started smooching. Sad.

Holloway is probably Birdman who is terrible at shooting people at close quarters so I wouldn't assume yer man is dead just yet.

Really enjoyed this episode despite the occassional bits of madness (like Hollaway hiding behind the right door of all the doors that Woodraugh could have escaped from) and the baffling exposition that still leaves me none the wiser as to what's going on.
But the exciting stuff was exciting and fun.

2 things. Do you think there's been a deliberate ploy to clean up Colin Farrell and make him less of a schlub in these last episodes. He looks skinnier even.

Thing 2. Franks missus has to be crooked and in on it. Just has to be.

Holloway is probably Birdman who is terrible at shooting people at close quarters so I wouldn't assume yer man is dead just yet.
The guy who you are calling Holloway is actually Buriss.
ANd yeah a lot of people think he's the birdman, although I think the birdman might be one of the Osserman kids.

Fair play to Taylor Kitsch. He did his best with limited acting skills.
Yeah the clenched fist/gritted teeth thing didn't work for me. I loved all the moments though when he was under fire and acted like a fucking pro.

I gave a little cheer when Ray and Ani started smooching. Sad.
That whole sequence had a total bang of Terminator to it, when Kyle and Sarah are hiding out in a motel room near the ned of the movie and things get very steamy.

Paul Woodrugh, RIP, 2015. He lived a short, violent, painfully confused life. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Some weeks, you're lucky to be outside the right random door at a mansion sex party when your partner bursts out.
The next, you burst out of a random door from a network of tunnels that has a cop who wants to kill you behind it.

Oldest story in the world really

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back