Travel Deals (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 4
Skyeurope.com are doing two tickets for €21 to krakow, bratislava, vienna, sofia and kosice until sunday, travel 14 feb to 31 may.

For some reason i'd thought iceland express did, but no. I did hear a rumour Ryanair would be flying direct from some time in the spring. Was going to take herself for her birthday in january but decided to hold off until ryanair started.

Nother Ryanair sale, €/£9.99 including taxes (don't know how they'll do the euro/sterling thing but anyways). Finishes tomorrow at midnight, travel period is 28th Mar 07 – 30th Jun 07, details are here.

Got return flight to Hamburg for 27euro all in

and a return flight to Oslo for 30euro all in.

Sound out...free accomodation in both cities and a pick up probably the best parts. Well flying Ryanair was never gonna be the best part i guess

i get a measely €25 a week if i dont have any work (which is often) since im entitled to no benefits whatsoever from the government.
is rotterdam as much as a haven for smackheads as ive heard?

i get a measely €25 a week if i dont have any work (which is often) since im entitled to no benefits whatsoever from the government.
is rotterdam as much as a haven for smackheads as ive heard?
I actually found it to be the quietest place i've ever visited. I was there for a gig, but the whole town seemed deserted. Nice and cheap, but deserted.

Most deserted city i've ever been to was Lisbon, in August, the year Portugal had the Euro 2004 cup!

Couldn't believe it, 3 nights on the trot out and we found NOWHERE even half full. Beautiful but dull....in my experience

Maybe this needs a new thread, dullest city you've been to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back