Tour de France 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

check out chris juul-jensen on twitter. Hes one funny fucker.

I'd post his tweet about P-R here except I don't know how.

CJJ is from wicklow and finished last in P-R on sunday.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I remember Kivilev well. Actually quite liked him. He was good in an understated (ie: not arrogant) way

but he was a total doper, no 2 ways about that.

I was watching the Paris-Nice stage live and remember the fall that resulted in him losing his life.

Don't think so. Can you point me in the direction?
check out digger_forum on twitter (I hate him but he has this spot on)

in summary though, it emerges yesterday (after froome is caught sucking on an inhaler during a dauphine stage) that he has asthma. This, despite not a mention of it ever before, either by him, by Sky, or by Walsh in that joke of a book he wrote.

Anyway, it emerges that a study was done in Trinity College back in 2005 that show that the disease Bilzahria (or however you spell it), actually suppresses asthma. Basically, if you have balzaria it will cure your asthma.

Question now is, what was in the inhaler froome was sucking on because theres no way he has asthma.

check out digger_forum on twitter (I hate him but he has this spot on)

in summary though, it emerges yesterday (after froome is caught sucking on an inhaler during a dauphine stage) that he has asthma. This, despite not a mention of it ever before, either by him, by Sky, or by Walsh in that joke of a book he wrote.

Anyway, it emerges that a study was done in Trinity College back in 2005 that show that the disease Bilzahria (or however you spell it), actually suppresses asthma. Basically, if you have balzaria it will cure your asthma.

Question now is, what was in the inhaler froome was sucking on because theres no way he has asthma.

Oh wow, I missed that today. That's fucking brilliant! :D
I think I'm going to enjoy Froome's fall even more than Armstrong's. As much as I hate LA, I'd actually probably enjoy going for a few beers with him and hearing him mouth off. Froome is just a dickhead with a cunt of a fiancé in tow.

The best tour de france thread, still delivering the goods!

And of course if Froome is a doper, and Wiggins beat Froome in the tour a couple of years ago, then...
this is for you dude
9g4mr.gif

That is pretty basic. You're not a scientist by any chance are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back