tom waits playing 3 nights in dublin (1 Viewer)

nutmeg81

Tom Waits has announced four UK and Ireland shows as part of his forthcoming ‘Glitter and Doom’ tour in Europe this Summer.
The legendary performer's only UK shows will take place over two nights at Edinburgh's Playhouse on July 27 and 28. Waits will also play Dublin's The Ratcellar venue on July 30, 31 and August 1 as part of his 15-date European tour.

Waits will be performing with longtime partner Larry Taylor with Omar Torrez, Patrick Warren, Casey Waits and Vincent Henry all performing hollers, mambos and rhumbas. Waits says, "They play with racecar precision and they are all true conjurers. I'm doing songs with them I've never attempted outside the studio. They are all multi-instrumentalists and they polka like real men."

The tour is Wait's first since his sold-out ‘Orphans’ tour of the US in 2006, and Waits is employing anti-touting measures for fans buying tickets. Tickets will be limited to two per person with the purchaser’s name – and name of their plus one – printed on the ticket. Ticket-holders will need photo ID to gain access to the venues.

Tickets are on sale now for the European dates, which are:
San Sebastian, Spain - Auditorium Kursaal (July 12)
Barcelona, Spain – Auditorium Forum (14, 15)
Milan, Italy– Teatro Degli Arcimboldi (17,18, 19)
Prague, Czech Republlic– KCP (21, 22)
Paris, France – Grand Rex (24, 25)
Edinburgh, Scotland – Playhouse (27, 28)
Dublin, Ireland – The Ratcellar, Phoenix Park (30, 31, August 1)

Tom Waits has announced four UK and Ireland shows as part of his forthcoming ‘Glitter and Doom’ tour in Europe this Summer.
The legendary performer's only UK shows will take place over two nights at Edinburgh's Playhouse on July 27 and 28. Waits will also play Dublin's The Ratcellar venue on July 30, 31 and August 1 as part of his 15-date European tour.

Waits will be performing with longtime partner Larry Taylor with Omar Torrez, Patrick Warren, Casey Waits and Vincent Henry all performing hollers, mambos and rhumbas. Waits says, "They play with racecar precision and they are all true conjurers. I'm doing songs with them I've never attempted outside the studio. They are all multi-instrumentalists and they polka like real men."

The tour is Wait's first since his sold-out ‘Orphans’ tour of the US in 2006, and Waits is employing anti-touting measures for fans buying tickets. Tickets will be limited to two per person with the purchaser’s name – and name of their plus one – printed on the ticket. Ticket-holders will need photo ID to gain access to the venues.

Tickets are on sale now for the European dates, which are:
San Sebastian, Spain - Auditorium Kursaal (July 12)
Barcelona, Spain – Auditorium Forum (14, 15)
Milan, Italy– Teatro Degli Arcimboldi (17,18, 19)
Prague, Czech Republlic– KCP (21, 22)
Paris, France – Grand Rex (24, 25)
Edinburgh, Scotland – Playhouse (27, 28)
Dublin, Ireland – The Ratcellar, Phoenix Park (30, 31, August 1)

How much?

Weren't these Waits gigs kinda iffy?

Horrible sound. Crappy sightlines?
Got my hole though.

That's my memory emptied in relation to this.

I had it as one of my top 3 of all time. Dude played for at least 2 and a half hours. Good banter and great energy. I got a little excited when I saw this thread.

what's going on dude

TomWaitsBouncedChecks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back