This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat ******** (1 Viewer)

Re: This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat *****

Ya it is Droppin' Bombs doing a full set.

Re: This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat *****

deadly stuff..and dont worry janer il make sure we practice our droppin bombs/rap collaberation for the next gig :)

Good gig last nite, septic pussy were rockin, especially that gg allin cover they do, brilliant stuff, droppin bombs were class as usual, infinite shurikens were amazing, theyre the best band ive ever seen:) social lube were fantasic! Couldnt drink that much because i was in here today(Fás that is) but tonight matthew, i'm gonna be getting PISHED!.|..|

Dregin singing "in my eyes" stole the show!

T'was a deadly gig. Cheers to Dregin for singing In My Eye's. Sorry we had to leave right after our set, school the next day...

T'was a deadly gig. Cheers to Dregin for singing In My Eye's. Sorry we had to leave right after our set, school the next day...
School fuckin sucks, it ruins everything!:mad:

Septic pussy were band of the night, great altogether .|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back