This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat ******** (1 Viewer)

Re: This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat *****

Can't wait for this gig, looking forward to seeing The Meat ******** again! We actually have a new song in the set now :)

Re: This Thursday(15th) Infinite Shurikens, Social Lube, Septic Pussy, The Meat *****

Can't wait for this gig, looking forward to seeing The Meat ******** again! We actually have a new song in the set now :)
Hopefully the meat b o u t i q u e have their shit together by then, we havent practised since that gig with yous and we only have one day left to practise!:confused:

Does anyone know why you cant say B O U T I Q U E! it keeps coming up like this, ********!

It's censored for some reason. I'll send Pete a message

Hopefully the meat b o u t i q u e have their shit together by then, we havent practised since that gig with yous and we only have one day left to practise!:confused:

You need some PMA stanto

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

meat b.outique are punk as fuck, thats why boutiqu.e is censored, cause its too punk.

.|..|

maybe i can hijack this thread and turn it into a GERMS appreciation thread...

GERMS and the ADOLESCENTS.|..|

maybe i can hijack this thread and turn it into a GERMS appreciation thread...

GERMS and the ADOLESCENTS.|..|
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! ADOLESCENTS KICK HOOOOOP!.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|
Speaking of the adolescents, the guitarist frank agnew is out of the band at the moment and his son is filling in for him, how cool is that!

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! ADOLESCENTS KICK HOOOOOP!.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|
Speaking of the adolescents, the guitarist frank agnew is out of the band at the moment and his son is filling in for him, how cool is that!

HAHA!...thats mad cool!

Whats the meat ******** all about then?

HAHA!...thats mad cool!

Whats the meat ******** all about then?
Its an old butchers in Newry, apparently its gone now but anyway, when we'd go up to belfast we'd be makin jokes about what they done in there and we were saying imagine they made meat clothes, like rasher stockings and chicken cufflinks and all that jazz, so we just called the band by that name, there ya go.:) .|..|

Stanto you would like a band called Insurgent Kid and their album Paranoia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back