The talking about Arsenal FC thread (7 Viewers)

If Newcastle just hadn't bothered to turn up tonight and forfeited the game I'm not sure it'd have been tougher for Arsenal than it was tonight. Their players obviously didn't give a slightest shit.

Come on City on Saturday.
boo-urns. i thought we were all liverpool fans here

MasonRodg.jpg

it certainly says you spend a lot of time thinking about liverpool players in an oddly personal way. i am quite surprised, to be honest. i'd have thought that generally, arsenal supporters have more of a problem with billionaires buying titles than poor old martin skrtel scoring against them

it certainly says you spend a lot of time thinking about liverpool players in an oddly personal way. i am quite surprised, to be honest. i'd have thought that generally, arsenal supporters have more of a problem with billionaires buying titles than poor old martin skrtel scoring against them

I'm more about the knee jerk reactions when it comes to assessing whether I like someone I don't know and am unlikely to meet.

Y'all have spent quite a bit of cash you don't really have too by the way, was it a 60 million loss last year?

Hey, we all know if prizes were giving out for balancing the books, it'd the Arsenal every single year. The trophy room is bursting with Accountant Of The Year awards. We LFC fans are mad jealous, but there's no space. Those big eared European Cups take up loads of space, the shiny pricks.

Of course, when it comes to cheating, no Arsenal legend would handle the ball twice in a desperate attempt to stave off national embarrassment. And don't let's get started on David Hillier. Prick!

#bants

Hey, we all know if prizes were giving out for balancing the books, it'd the Arsenal every single year. The trophy room is bursting with Accountant Of The Year awards. We LFC fans are mad jealous, but there's no space. Those big eared European Cups take up loads of space, the shiny pricks.

Of course, when it comes to cheating, no Arsenal legend would handle the ball twice in a desperate attempt to stave off national embarrassment. And don't let's get started on David Hillier. Prick!

#bants

Oh shit was the one who brought money into it.

Don't know why you're all so pissy about someone not buying into the media's "neutral's favourites" narrative, I'd have thought the friendly derby "hope you guys get 4th. Thanks hope you guys win the title," circle jerk that was going on in the Liverpool thread a few weeks ago would be enough to do.

Sorry for not having a positive attitude about a club I don't support guys.

It's just #bantz!
Peter Storey! More brothels than Suarez! Andy Linighan! More anti-Semitic than Suarez! Ian Wright! Chicken Tonight ads worse than Sturridge's dancing! #BANNNNNNTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Actually, you're right about the Dance.

Brendan! Less bungs than George Graham!

#BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DAVID HILLIER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more about the knee jerk reactions when it comes to assessing whether I like someone I don't know and am unlikely to meet.

Y'all have spent quite a bit of cash you don't really have too by the way, was it a 60 million loss last year?

I understand the knee jerk reactions, I even understand people's long-standing dislike of LFC. For whatever it's worth, the £60m loss was the long-tail of reducing the wage bill and writing off the wasted money on the old stadium and Andy Carroll. Next year's accounts are predicted to be a lot healthier. Arsenal fans are well used to the built-in delay in inspecting annual club accounts, not to mention the exciting weeks before they are published, whereas I didn't pay much attention until LFC was nearly bankrupted a few years ago. The idea that LFC making a loss is comparable to a billionaire and his family setting up 'sponsorship' deals to evade fair play rules is obviously ridiculous. But let's park that particular bus - while it's fun to have something new to make into moral points about sport, it's not really the point I was trying to get at.

It's not that an arsenal supporter dislikes liverpool that I find weird, but the fact that it leads to active support for City, who I would have thought arsenal supporters have more reasons to resent. But don't worry, I respect your opinion, and look forward to seeing Ramsey in sky blue come August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back