The Script - Virgin Red Room Interview (1 Viewer)

musicbunny

Check out this interview with The Script in the Virgin Red Room!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that song where he sings about "having the kettle on" just makes me want to do an American History X to the Geebags face
this whole "sure I'm just like you,drinking pints in the local" everyman bollox just fucking fills me with RAGE!!

Fair play to em and all but I just find the songs a bit meh...the music is so bland it's barely there. They're good live though, the drummer's really good.

The rise of Script I think can be traced back to Radiohead's Kid A and amnesiac albums. Eveyone wants Radiohead to do another Ok Computer, but the head want to be all experimental and difficult. The public are confused. Enter Coldplay, they simplify the heads sound, and add a touch of U2. The songs are a mile wide and an inch deep, perfect for large venues. Then Coldplay get a bit experimental on their last album. It tails off a bit. They take a break and up pop the Script to fill the void.

Somebody, somewhere, is dying right now. Most probably starving to death. This is completely preventable in this day and age. Yet it's happening. Right now. Somewhere, to somebody. Probably an innocent child. This is a fact. I would rather dwell on this then The Script. FACT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back