the return of Fleas and Lice (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Dutch punks Fleas and Lice return for their first irish tour since 1994 with a five day tour over the June bank holiday weekend, Thursday 29th of May to Monday June 2nd. further details when i have them as i am still working on a couple of the dates but the tour is definitely on.

they are going to fly over and i am goign to drive them around in what i hope will turnout to be an economically viable way of getting bands over from europe who arent on a uk tour.

they are really entertaining live and nice people if a bit mad!! Stiff from ex cathedra is their new bass player

Anyway more about them at
http://www.bacteria.nl/GronFleas.htm

dates

gigs for fleas and lice are as follows.

thursday may 29th Dublin
friday may 30th belfast Giros
saturday may 31st Drogheda.
Sunday June 1st Galway
bank holidaY Monday July 2nd Kilcoole afternoon gig venue to be confirmed, one of the halls probably.

should be good.

well

i don't really discuss football on this site as it's nt really what it's meant for.

anyway i was working the dayo fth espurs match and as i live in wexford wouldnt have time to make it, i get a half day fridays though allowing me ot enjoy matches in phibsboro.

the spurs result was good but not really such a surprise, spurs are pretty shit and were over on a friendly tour match, bohs are good and were well up for it.

if your on for goign to matches chunky give us a shout in a few weeks, season starts v ucd early april.

Originally posted by Chunky D
yeah my little brother goes to most of the matchs and i keep threatening to go so i probably will.

Oh you're just going cos it's all the new trend, blah blah blah...

-waaaah!

I think I might join this new trend by going to support UCD and throw receipt rolls at Conor.

I was at a C.B.S match once and this auld fella got bashed on the head by a till-roll, I thought it wasdhilarious untill he didn't get up and had to be brought off on a stretcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back