the Oi! thread (4 Viewers)

This is a class class album.
Heres their first album-a touch of class, containing ave ya got 10p amoungst others
this is a fantastic record. and the cover not only feature the ejected (the boys)
but the rennie-tastic the Gymslips (the girls) if someone has the gymslips album please uplaod it as I only have a few tracks off it
cd24.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/53424071/Ejected__The.rar
same pass word as above

the last resort- skinhead anthems "a way of life" probably the most over rated skinhead band. absolutly terrible recording but some great tracks on it all the smae . with some (not intentionally) funny as fuck lyrics. anyway this is a captain oi! reissue with some shite stuck onto the end (last 3 tracks).
I never bought this record because of the amount of the butchers apron on the cover -didnt want it in me house. Republicanism is a major disadvantage if yer into oi!

http://www.turboupload.com/download/GgIgMS2Nk7rz
the-last-resort-skinhead-anthems-ahoy-cd-001.jpg

by the way the code for the last few records i stuck up is
drunksongs.blogspot.com

THATS ALL TRUE , ITS A CLASSIC LP. I KNOW WHAT UR SAYING ABOUT THE COVER, ALTHOUGH I BIT THE BULLET WHEN I WAS A WEE BOY AND BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL. I THINK THEY PRESSED SOMETHING LIKE 1000 IN RED VYNILM 1000 IN WHITE AND 1000 IN BLUE, UNFORTUNATLY I ONLY GOT THE WHITE, ALOT OF LYRICS U DO HAVE LAUGH AT, " ALL THATS TREURE IS THE RED THE WHITE AND BLUE" AND "ENGLISH ROSE WILL NEVER DIE"

ONE OF THE WARRIORS LPS IS EVEN WORSE COVER ,
968043.jpg

Here lads, any of ye hear about this "Brittany Oi fest" job in may? It's on here:
www.breizhwankers.com
I'm sorta half considerin goin. Couple of great bands, I'd be mainly goin for Discipline (sickeningly missed 'em at Rebellion fest coz they were on at the same time as Conflict! :mad: ), the agitators, argy bargy and the Templars, who I'd fuckin love to see and I doubt they'll be playin the UK or here.

Agree that Last Resort are well over rated, some great tunes alright, but some surely dire lyrics to go along. Although about that flag thing they love so much, I notice every second bloody punk in England it seems like at times has it or the georges cross painted onto their jacket, drives me mental whenever I'm there! L.R. great at Blackpool either, CHAOS was admittedly class though. Was readin an interview with Roi Pearce (done by Lars Frederiksen from Rancid would'ya believe) there just last night, he was in another band called Heavy Metal Outlaws. Anyone ever hear 'em? coz I reckon by the sound of it they'd be extra hilarious lol!

WAS THINKIN OF GOING TO THE PUNK AND DISORDERLY FEST AT THE END OF FEB, TO SEE 4-SKINS, MIGHT WAIT TIL THEY DO THE UK DATE INSTED,

Here lads, any of ye hear about this "Brittany Oi fest" job in may? It's on here:
www.breizhwankers.com
I'm sorta half considerin goin. Couple of great bands, I'd be mainly goin for Discipline (sickeningly missed 'em at Rebellion fest coz they were on at the same time as Conflict! :mad: ), the agitators, argy bargy and the Templars, who I'd fuckin love to see and I doubt they'll be playin the UK or here.

Agree that Last Resort are well over rated, some great tunes alright, but some surely dire lyrics to go along. Although about that flag thing they love so much, I notice every second bloody punk in England it seems like at times has it or the georges cross painted onto their jacket, drives me mental whenever I'm there! L.R. great at Blackpool either, CHAOS was admittedly class though. Was readin an interview with Roi Pearce (done by Lars Frederiksen from Rancid would'ya believe) there just last night, he was in another band called Heavy Metal Outlaws. Anyone ever hear 'em? coz I reckon by the sound of it they'd be extra hilarious lol!

the britinay festival looks fuckin great alright, would really like to see the templars.deffo thinkin of goin

this one is one of the best punk records ever. Infa Riot-still out of order. early 80s english band. this album is just choon after choon with absolute classics like emergency, five minute fashion , still out of order & in for a riot.
essential punk rock.again a captain oi! reissue with nonsense tacked on the end
infa-riot-still-out-of-order-ahoy-cd-010.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lidldmzola

How does torrent flux work out for ya? I can never get my server to take it.

Sorry i got nosy on yer server. I always do it. I haven't downloaded or done anything!
Works perfectly :) b4rt's front end is excellent. Nice streaming option too for stuff I've downloaded. Poking around's grand, if it wasn't I'd hardly have everything so open :p One thing though, one of those username's you tried (I'm assuming it was you from the only access attempts in the logs).... how'd ya get it? Got completely pwnt by the ISP a few weeks back after 4 or 5 connections started whoring my music folder and were maxing the connection at a combined 800KB/s (yeah, bytes) 24/7 :p No cap or anything but it was killing the neighbour's connection.

Works perfectly :) b4rt's front end is excellent. Nice streaming option too for stuff I've downloaded. Poking around's grand, if it wasn't I'd hardly have everything so open :p One thing though, one of those username's you tried (I'm assuming it was you from the only access attempts in the logs).... how'd ya get it? Got completely pwnt by the ISP a few weeks back after 4 or 5 connections started whoring my music folder and were maxing the connection at a combined 800KB/s (yeah, bytes) 24/7 :p No cap or anything but it was killing the neighbour's connection.

That user access attempt was from me with a camouflage laptop uberly hooked into a SMART telephone box at ordinance survey location 40 WAN 30 THREE.

I have gained r00t access. Super sonic psyche!!!

geek.jpg

this one is one of the best punk records ever. Infa Riot-still out of order. early 80s english band. this album is just choon after choon with absolute classics like emergency, five minute fashion , still out of order & in for a riot.
essential punk rock.again a captain oi! reissue with nonsense tacked on the end
infa-riot-still-out-of-order-ahoy-cd-010.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lidldmzola

THAT LP AND THE 2 7"S ARE DEADLY, THE LATER STUFF WHEN THEY WERE CALLED THE INFAS WASNT AS GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back